Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy Note Merging in 2021

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

and it has tech your iphone lacks. LOL

Such as?

my iPhone also blows yours out of the water in display, app support, security, gpu and cpu, memory, camera, facial recognition, battery, and so many more things :kaz:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a bomb phone that's super fast and even with constant use I've never once been worried about it dying on me. Also, that 4k/60fps video is fucking nice.

He's literally saying that I won, and he acknowledges that.     I love that I got him this pissed.   Damn......................I'm raping him.................and he literal

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

Such as?

my iPhone also blows yours out of the water in display, app support, security, gpu and cpu, memory, camera, facial recognition, battery, and so many more things :kaz:

and then you proceed to name stuff that Android had for a decade. LOL Again. 

Go back to my original post as I already told you what special about the Galaxy S7 Edge (and S8 and S9 owners).    Eat your heart out iphone fanboy, ghostz.  Yeah just you for not comprehending my original post. 

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

and then you proceed to name stuff that Android had for a decade. LOL Again. 

Go back to my original post as I already told you what special about the Galaxy S7 Edge (and S8 and S9 owners).    Eat your heart out iphone fanboy, ghostz.  Yeah just you for not comprehending my original post. 

You didn’t name a single thing. Why are you talking about “android” when I’m talking about your lag filled s7? The original iPhone runs smoother than it :D 

there are thousands of apps that do what you’re claiming is so great about your phone :tom: and guess what, the stock health app for your iPhone tracks then with significant more detail too :mj: I can hack into your phone fairly easily and steal the data too, considering you stopped receiving security updates 3 years ago :D 

On top of that, I could spend about $10 and get a better heart rate monitor and bp device than your phone can ever do :D 

Edited by ghostz
39 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You didn’t name a single thing. Why are you talking about “android” when I’m talking about your lag filled s7? The original iPhone runs smoother than it :D 

there are thousands of apps that do what you’re claiming is so great about your phone :tom: and guess what, the stock health app for your iPhone tracks then with significant more detail too :mj: I can hack into your phone fairly easily and steal the data too, considering you stopped receiving security updates 3 years ago :D 

On top of that, I could spend about $10 and get a better heart rate monitor and bp device than your phone can ever do :D 

Your talk is cheap, your iOS phone does not have the tech I mentioned, especially in the times we are in right now, one might call it vital tech, a 2016 Android phone has over your new iOS phone.    No amount of emojis you post is going to change that Ghostz. LOL.

Buh, buh, I can go buy those features  yeah separately....   Hence my point.  Now sit down, shut up, and of course know your role.  

15 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Your talk is cheap, your iOS phone does not have the tech I mentioned, especially in the times we are in right now, one might call it vital tech, a 2016 Android phone has over your new iOS phone.    No amount of emojis you post is going to change that Ghostz. LOL.

Buh, buh, I can go buy those features  yeah separately....   Hence my point.  Now sit down, shut up, and of course know your role.  

My watch does everything (more accurately) and tracks it all better, too. I don’t even have to press a button. It’s 24/7 monitoring. 

Your phone also can’t have 3 apps open at once because it has no memory. LOL I’d rather have a great phone than a heart rate monitor that can take calls (and that’s about it, LOL)

Also - as mentioned, both of these have been available on iOS for over half a decade. LOL. And you can’t name a single feature that’s otherwise good, so you are now using random ass features like heart rate monitoring :mj: 

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Am I supposed to pretend that you posted that january 30th article yesterday?

............when you didn't?

Thanks for admitting that your article was worthless.:lawl:

Nope,  it you can keep pretending it’s not happening. 

it will only make the bump ALL the more fun :juggle:

better buy that note coming out in august :reg:

Just now, ghostz said:

Nope,  it you can keep pretending it’s not happening. 

it will only make the bump ALL the more fun :juggle:

better buy that note coming out in august :reg:

you just admitted to SWITCH OUT articles to avoid looking stupid.:lawl:

And The Mother Fucker has ABSOLUTELY BEEN BUTTFUCKING YOU with rape, holy shit.

You ended up getting raped by TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

.....................in your own thread?:drake:

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you just admitted to SWITCH OUT articles to avoid looking stupid.:lawl:

And The Mother Fucker has ABSOLUTELY BEEN BUTTFUCKING YOU with rape, holy shit.

You ended up getting raped by TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

.....................in your own thread?:drake:

Or did I simply post MORE evidence of what has been said this entire thread? :aitch:

22 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Or did I simply post MORE evidence of what has been said this entire thread? :aitch:

Nope...........you switched out articles because your September article is useless.

And your JANUARY article is also useless............it doesn't say anything about Samsung dropping any phones, either.

:lawl:He's getting BUTTFUCKED from every angle:lawl:

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope...........you switched out articles because your September article is useless.

And your JANUARY article is also useless............it doesn't say anything about Samsung dropping any phones, either.

:lawl:He's getting BUTTFUCKED from every angle:lawl:

And now Jerry KNOWS it’s coming, he’s trying to weasel his way out of it

but it’s too late :smugcena:

my work here is done:hest:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

And now Jerry KNOWS it’s coming, he’s trying to weasel his way out of it

but it’s too late :smugcena:

my work here is done:hest:

Oh my god.............I made him run away from his OWN TWO THREADS...........at the same time.

This poor bastard lost bigtime, and he knows it.

He runs away while muttering like Vini:

"its coming soooooooooooooon. YOU'LL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh my god.............I made him run away from his OWN TWO THREADS...........at the same time.

This poor bastard lost bigtime, and he knows it.

He runs away while muttering like Vini:

"its coming soooooooooooooon. YOU'LL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

His butthurt is spilling into other threads now

i have him beat so bad :cruise: almost as bad as the iPhone beat the galaxy flagships :vince:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

His butthurt is spilling into other threads now

i have him beat so bad :cruise: almost as bad as the iPhone beat the galaxy flagships :vince:

What?  Are you saying I haven't been in this thread before???????????

:lawl:he doesn't know what to type, I must've staggered him.

Like an iPhone Cheapo freezing on a webpage.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

What?  Are you saying I haven't been in this thread before???????????

:lawl:he doesn't know what to type, I must've staggered him.

Like an iPhone Cheapo freezing on a webpage.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

He doesn’t know what to do :kaz:

bu bu 2019 :crymore: bu bu he switched it to 2020, now I look stoooopid :crymore:

dance puppet DANCE! :cruise:

19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He doesn’t know what to do :kaz:

bu bu 2019 :crymore: bu bu he switched it to 2020, now I look stoooopid :crymore:

dance puppet DANCE! :cruise:

Poor guy is trying to copy my shtick. And it isn't working.

And now he's losing his shtick.

He got mad because i pointed out that his new article doesn't say that the phones are going away. OH MAN, he's so pissed.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Poor guy is trying to copy my shtick. And it isn't working.

And now he's losing his shtick.

He got mad because i pointed out that his new article doesn't say that the phones are going away. OH MAN, he's so pissed.

Jerry doesn’t know what REPLACE means, oh man... he’s gone FULL retard :tom:

“Some industry watchers are speculating that the next version of Galaxy Fold may gradually replace the flagship Galaxy Note series that has built its fandom with bigger screens and S Pen. “ 

:mj:

21 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry doesn’t know what REPLACE means, oh man... he’s gone FULL retard :tom:

“Some industry watchers are speculating that the next version of Galaxy Fold may gradually replace the flagship Galaxy Note series that has built its fandom with bigger screens and S Pen. “ 

:mj:

Holy shit he's pissed.

And now he's just set me up to win the argument because I can just repost what Samsung has PUBLICLY DECLARED:

“differentiated products in the premium segment”

Samsung is saying that they want to keep them separated because they appeal to separate groups of people within the PREMIUM segment.

Samsung is MAKING MORE PHONES..................in the PREMIUM segment.

Apple is turning into a CHEAP HARDWARE OUTLET

Store_Front_2015.jpg

Edited by jehurey