FINAL FANTASY VII Remake has brought me to tears

I'll admit it, I cried playing this earlier today.

There's many reasons, beyond how good it is. Finally FF7 is given the overhaul it so sorely needed, being delivered into a new generation of fan's arms, and being mercilessly stripped away from the old fanbase.

The Perfect 10 gameplay, the best-in-industry graphics, the incredible cast of characters, the STRONG WHITE MALE protagonist, the hot Japanese chicks that accompany him on his adventures, everything is just perfect. 

I could have cried right there. The Resident Evil 4 of this generation, FF7R, Exclusively on the PlayStation 4 has that power.

but it wasn't that that made me cry, no, it was the simple fact:

NOT ON PC. That's right. this game cannot be played on PC. That's something that as a once abused, mistreated Xbox One owner I just couldn't fathom at first.

I'm playing a high quality exclusive... a real one.. not on PC. OMFG! :cry: 

THANK YOU SONY! THANK YOU SQUARE FOR TREATING ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING! Exclusives! world class exclusives! THANK YOU SONY FOR BELIEVING IN ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICE!

It was too much. thinking about the KB&M Beggars twiddling their thumbs waiting, if ever, to play this. TEARS OF JOY poured down.

THANK YOU SONY!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bodycount VII said:

I'll admit it, I cried playing this earlier today.

There's many reasons, beyond how good it is. Finally FF7 is given the overhaul it so sorely needed, being delivered into a new generation of fan's arms, and being mercilessly stripped away from the old fanbase.

The Perfect 10 gameplay, the best-in-industry graphics, the incredible cast of characters, the STRONG WHITE MALE protagonist, the hot Japanese chicks that accompany him on his adventures, everything is just perfect. 

I could have cried right there. The Resident Evil 4 of this generation, FF7R, Exclusively on the PlayStation 4 has that power.

but it wasn't that that made me cry, no, it was the simple fact:

NOT ON PC. That's right. this game cannot be played on PC. That's something that as a once abused, mistreated Xbox One owner I just couldn't fathom at first.

I'm playing a high quality exclusive... a real one.. not on PC. OMFG! :cry: 

THANK YOU SONY! THANK YOU SQUARE FOR TREATING ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING! Exclusives! world class exclusives! THANK YOU SONY FOR BELIEVING IN ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICE!

It was too much. thinking about the KB&M Beggars twiddling their thumbs waiting, if ever, to play this. TEARS OF JOY poured down.

THANK YOU SONY!

Crying in a videogame.

What a faggot. :ANYWORD: