THPS 1+2: Sony and MS removed “Footage captured on PC” from trailer

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yes... because metacritic user reviews are a great source for people's true feelings on a game :drake: 

ddsa.png

dds.png

dd.png

Gotta love those 0 review scores from the past 5-6 years all whining about "bubut this shouldn't be on the list :cry:"

lmao idiot... did you think I wasn't going to post the ridiculous shit user reviews which prove my point? :drake: 

They literally are saying the game is dated :kaz: updated graphics aren’t helping that :D 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry watched it on his Samsung phone, it can’t handle HD videos. 

What about the Nintendo footage?    

They aren't, but even Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk, AC and other major 3rd parties looks like a feast compared to Switch this year  Let's not even talk about comparing it to Persona 5 Royal, Dreams, FF

Posted Images

Jeez.. I guess since Metacritic User Reviews are the defining metric of whether or not people actually like the game... Animal Crossing on Switch is a terrible flop and nobody likes it :mj: 

ac.png

OUCH :holeup:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Not one of those games will be talked about 2 months after release. The best of the three, cyberpunk, is only worth playing on PC.

in terms of phony, the only game I’ve even heard of is TLOU2, which ....:holeup:

If you've never heard of Final Fantasy VII then that would explain a lot about your gaming opinions :face:

BUT HOW MUCH ARE THE TURNIPS TODAY!!

Just now, Remij_ said:

Jeez.. I guess since Metacritic User Reviews are the defining metric of whether or not people actually like the game... Animal Crossing on Switch is a terrible flop and nobody likes it :mj: 

ac.png

OUCH :holeup:

A brand new game that is setting records, also exclusive. Why don’t you post the reviews of those?

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

A brand new game that is setting records, also exclusive. Why don’t you post the reviews of those?

Setting records for what?  The biggest differential between Critic review score and User review score? :mj: 

5.2 score for A BRAND NEW GAME??? ... man.. a 20+ year old game I guess would be more understandable wouldn't it??  It seems like nobody likes that shit and Nintendo should stop making them :hehe: 

• Haha 1

We'll see if the nostalgia for Tony Hawk actually holds up or not.

Because we'll notice if the people hyping on here end up laying a big fat meh response when they actually get their hands on the game.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Setting records for what?  The biggest differential between Critic review score and User review score? :mj: 

5.2 score for A BRAND NEW GAME??? ... man.. a 20+ year old game I guess would be more understandable wouldn't it??  It seems like nobody likes that shit and Nintendo should stop making them :hehe: 

Animal Crossing's not for me but you've to hand it to Nintendo. They managed to break all sales record selling a mobile game at $60 lol.

17 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Animal Crossing's not for me but you've to hand it to Nintendo. They managed to break all sales record selling a mobile game at $60 lol.

It's impressive for sure.

Nintendo found the ultimate way to merge their handheld franchises which reach huge markets, and their console business, which allows them to charge higher prices.  Any shit Nintendo releases at the moment simply rides the wave... and people eat this shit up.

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's impressive for sure.

Nintendo found the ultimate way to merge their handheld franchises which reach huge markets, and their console business, which allows them to charge higher prices.  Any shit Nintendo releases at the moment simply rides the wave... and people eat this shit up.

Nah.......that logic doesn't hold up because Animal Crossing on the 3DS didn't sell very much in the United States, it sold like 1.3 million in its first year.

Same thing for the Wii version of Animal Crossing which many found disappointing.

This version is smoking everything in its path. 

Two months ago, you were hyping a barrage of UPCOMING GAMES.

..........and what happened?

Doom Eternal came and went with a whiff.

Half Life Alyx had like a whole week and half of discussion.

What else was there? It clearly came and went.

But here is Animal Crossing seemingly starting with alot of popularity and its staying hot. That is not normal for the franchise. This is very reminiscent of Smash Bros. Ultimate's sales, and it may be tracking slightly higher than that.  DEFINITELY NOT NORMAL for the Animal Crossing franchise.

Edited by jehurey
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah.......that logic doesn't hold up because Animal Crossing on the 3DS didn't sell very much in the United States, it sold like 1.3 million in its first year.

Same thing for the Wii version of Animal Crossing which many found disappointing.

This version is smoking everything in its path. 

Two months ago, you were hyping a barrage of UPCOMING GAMES.

..........and what happened?

Doom Eternal came and went with a whiff.

Half Life Alyx had like a whole week and half of discussion.

What else was there? It clearly came and went.

But here is Animal Crossing seemingly starting with alot of popularity and its staying hot. That is not normal for the franchise. This is very reminiscent of Smash Bros. Ultimate's sales, and it may be tracking slightly higher than that.  DEFINITELY NOT NORMAL for the Animal Crossing franchise.

It does hold up... and like I said... it's riding the Switch wave.  You had WiiU games that sold like shit... then they released the same games on Switch, and sold millions and millions....

The fact is that Nintendo has both of their markets together now.. and this is a game that works very well for both markets.  

At the end of the day... it's a lame game.  We all know that... which is why I poke fun at it all the time.  You're not playing it Jehurey... and neither are most of the other people on this forum.  It appeals to a wide range of people... casual gamers are the name of the game.  This is like a mobile game where it keeps casual players coming back and back....  Nobody brags that some mobile game has sold millions... it's causal trash fodder.  Sheep eat this shit up though.. because Nintendo puts some charm on it.

And I dunno what you're talking about.... any of those games have had more discussion about them on this forum than Animal Crossing has had.  The ONLY discussion about Animal Crossing on this forum, is sales figures.... because NOBODY here gives a shit about this game.  You can't even say Animal Crossing came and went on this forum... because it never came... The ONLY people who give a shit about this are 3 sheep who use it to talk up Switch.  That's it.

Edited by Remij_
6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It does hold up... and like I said... it's riding the Switch wave.  You had WiiU games that sold like shit... then they released the same games on Switch, and sold millions and millions....

The fact is that Nintendo has both of their markets together now.. and this is a game that works very well for both markets.  

At the end of the day... it's a lame game.  We all know that... which is why I poke fun at it all the time.  You're not playing it Jehurey... and neither are most of the other people on this forum.  It appeals to a wide range of people... casual gamers are the name of the game.  This is like a mobile game where it keeps casual players coming back and back....  Nobody brags that some mobile game has sold millions... it's causal trash fodder.  Sheep eat this shit up though.. because Nintendo puts some charm on it.

And I dunno what you're talking about.... any of those games have had more discussion about them on this forum than Animal Crossing has had.  The ONLY discussion about Animal Crossing on this forum, is sales figures.... because NOBODY here gives a shit about this game.  You can't even say Animal Crossing came and went on this forum... because it never came... The ONLY people who give a shit about this are 3 sheep who use it to talk up Switch.  That's it.

No, there are more Wii's sold, and Animal Crossing did not sell as well as this 50-55 million selling Switch.

Resorting to Wii Kiddie game arguments simply doesn't work anymore in 2020.

There are plenty of hardcore gamers who are long-time Animal Crossing fans. The Giantbomb crew, for example.

Plenty of people on this forum played Animal Crossing and discussed the game at further length than.................

Doom Eternal

Half Life Alex.

Those came and went, dude.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, there are more Wii's sold, and Animal Crossing did not sell as well as this 50-55 million selling Switch.

Resorting to Wii Kiddie game arguments simply doesn't work anymore in 2020.

There are plenty of hardcore gamers who are long-time Animal Crossing fans. The Giantbomb crew, for example.

Plenty of people on this forum played Animal Crossing and discussed the game at further length than.................

Doom Eternal

Half Life Alex.

Those came and went, dude.

Because there's no more handheld market...  They've merged their markets under a single platform... Trying to act like you don't understand that isn't going to help you...  And Switch currently has a hype wave around it like no other.  This as well as the current state of the world was essentially the perfect storm for this game to sell insane amounts...  It also helps when Animal Crossing is essentially the ONLY game Nintendo has released this year so far... Sheep are hungry as fuck for ANYTHING.

And nobody here is an Animal Crossing fan.  Get real.  You "like" this shit because it paints Nintendo and Switch in a good light... that's the extent of it... and you'll never prove otherwise.   Nobody here gives a flying FUCK about this game... including you sheep.

And no... none of you sheep spoke about Animal Crossing on this forum... as in actually talking about the game.  You only talk sales... YAWN :roll: 

Tons of people sharing their friend codes in this topic... oh wait... :mj: 

NOBODY played or gave a shit about this game.  Yes it's selling ABSURDLY well... because it has literally everything going for it atm...  

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Because there's no more handheld market...  They've merged their markets under a single platform... Trying to act like you don't understand that isn't going to help you...  And Switch currently has a hype wave around it like no other.  This as well as the current state of the world was essentially the perfect storm for this game to sell insane amounts...  It also helps when Animal Crossing is essentially the ONLY game Nintendo has released this year so far... Sheep are hungry as fuck for ANYTHING.

And nobody here is an Animal Crossing fan.  Get real.  You "like" this shit because it paints Nintendo and Switch in a good light... that's the extent of it... and you'll never prove otherwise.   Nobody here gives a flying FUCK about this game... including you sheep.

And no... none of you sheep spoke about Animal Crossing on this forum... as in actually talking about the game.  You only talk sales... YAWN :roll: 

Tons of people sharing their friend codes in this topic... oh wait... :mj: 

NOBODY played or gave a shit about this game.  Yes it's selling ABSURDLY well... because it has literally everything going for it atm...  

You're changing your argument depending on the points that you can't seem to win.

Animal Crossing, for starters, DIDN'T ORIGINATE as a handheld game. It started on the N64/Gamecube.

On the 3DS, it only sold 1.3 million in the US for the first year, it was predominantly a Japanese success.

And in this case, it has completely blown by that within weeks.

Sorry man, the facts simply don't fit your narrative. THis forum has been talking about Animal Crossing games for a while:

March 2007

2008:

2012:

Celebrating about it scoring well in 2013:

And people eagerly following this recent game:

And eagerly talking about the game and wanting to play it together with other forum members:

In fact your claim about us only wanting to talk about Animal Crossing sales.........there's only two threads ever created about its sales, both of them recent. It simply doesn't hold up with your narrative, when looking at the history of this forum.

Tell me..............where's the Doom Eternal discussion thread? Where's the Half Life Alex discussion thread?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're changing your argument depending on the points that you can't seem to win.

Animal Crossing, for starters, DIDN'T ORIGINATE as a handheld game. It started on the N64/Gamecube.

On the 3DS, it only sold 1.3 million in the US for the first year, it was predominantly a Japanese success.

And in this case, it has completely blown by that within weeks.

Sorry man, the facts simply don't fit your narrative. THis forum has been talking about Animal Crossing games for a while:

March 2007

2008:

2012:

Celebrating about it scoring well in 2013:

And people eagerly following this recent game:

And eagerly talking about the game and wanting to play it together with other forum members:

In fact your claim about us only wanting to talk about Animal Crossing sales.........there's only two threads ever created about its sales, both of them recent. It simply doesn't hold up with your narrative, when looking at the history of this forum.

Tell me..............where's the Doom Eternal discussion thread? Where's the Half Life Alex discussion thread?

Nobody eagerly talked about this game.  Alphonse made a thread, and NO SHEEP responded, and the rest of us laughed...

Dude... did you actually READ those threads you posted?

llllll.png

Nobody is ANY of those threads gives a shit about these games :mj: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nobody eagerly talked about this game.  Alphonse made a thread, and NO SHEEP responded, and the rest of us laughed...

Dude... did you actually READ those threads you posted?

llllll.png

Nobody is ANY of those threads gives a shit about these games :mj: 

Except we have a friend code thread, and we had plenty of people admit to playing to this game in the Quarantine activity thread.

Alphonse, Casual, Cooke, and Saucer I know off the top of my head.

Four people who played the game, and rather extensively.

So you should be able to name me ALOT MORE PEOPLE on this forum who have played Doom Eternal, right?

or how about finding alot more people on this forum who have played Half Life Alex?????????

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except we have a friend code thread, and we had plenty of people admit to playing to this game in the Quarantine activity thread.

Alphonse, Casual, Cooke, and Saucer I know off the top of my head.

Four people who played the game, and rather extensively.

So you should be able to name me ALOT MORE PEOPLE on this forum who have played Doom Eternal, right?

or how about finding alot more people on this forum who have played Half Life Alex?????????

Nobody played AC here... the friend code thread is ironically more deserted of sheep than the game's island..  The only talk...is sales.

Funny.. are people going around and bragging about the sales of DOOM and HLA?

More people here played HLA ffs... and it requires VR and only sold a million... 

AC sells well because Nintendo merged their markets... its the only Nintendo game released this year so far... and people right now can seriously relate to being deserted apart from others..  The Switch overhyped train continues.  Casual sheep are eating it up.