german film about a man and his robot daughter's sexual relationship triggers walkouts and outrage

3 hours ago, Liquid said:

Also the story itself has plenty of  meat on the bones as is. A father with a child replica for his dead daughter is actually quite compelling on it's own. I really dont see the need to throw incest in there. Or just do a sex robot story with an adult femmebot. Shit like this is just stupid. 

There was an outer limits episode from the 1990s with the same plot. Father lost his son in a car accident and built a robot to replace him. I don't think they fucked though

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

There was an outer limits episode from the 1990s with the same plot. Father lost his son in a car accident and built a robot to replace him. I don't think they fucked though

I mean it's not super original, hell there was some Black Mirror that was similar but with a spouse rather than a child. It's just such a tasteless angle. 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

You just defended trans suicide by saying it would be funny if it happened to @HolyAx :wonder:

Suicide doesn't victimize someone else and Holy Ax isn't trans, just a sociopathic misanthrope so it's all good when he eventually ends his misery. 

Edited by Liquid
1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Suicide doesn't victimize someone else and Holy Ax isn't trans, just a sociopathic misanthrope so it's all good when he eventually ends his misery. 

Anyone who commits suicide is a victim, Remy. Learn some fuckin empathy for once. :pffft:

i'm not sure if holyax even has a mother, that thing came crawling out of the darkest depths of the ocean or some shit