• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine supporting a 'console' that's so weak it can be emulated in the same gen it releases, with tons of improvements Only with Nintendo

“There are a few issues” LMAO, have fun bro

Improved game experience in the same gen, on release day   Weep smelly sheep  

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes it was.  And you just doubled down on it with this nonsense post :hest: 

You're not even talking about games at this point LOL...  Is this ANOTHER thread you're going to derail?  I'm guessing YES.. because you're mad that Xenoblade:DE is playable day 1 on PC :mickeyj:

There's like 4 different types of bait in that post.

Seems like Nintendo and Sony games are the only things you're begging for. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

There's like 4 different types of bait in that post.

Seems like Nintendo and Sony games are the only things you're begging for. lol

I didn't beg for anything.  It's being TAKEN.  Get it right.... again. :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I didn't beg for anything.  It's being TAKEN.  Get it right.... again. :hest: 

He knew he had to post that laughing smiley at the end to try and hide the obvious anger. He tried.

Just now, jehurey said:

He knew he had to post that laughing smiley at the end to try and hide the obvious anger. He tried.

Anger about Xenoblade:DE being playable day 1 on PC? LOL ok :lawl: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

again why would I be mad that you're begging for AAAes because your platforms have none? :mj:

My platform get's plenty.

And yours too :hehe:  That's why you're mad :mickeyj: 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

again why would I be mad that you're begging for AAAes because your platforms have none? :mj:

I love the idea of Rimij attempting to play Nintendo games with glitched audio and screen flickering for 20 straight hours.

I don't think he understands how MUCH satisfaction I would take from him making himself do that.

In fact, he's succeeding in denying me of that satisfaction......................because Rimij has never actually played a Nintendo game on emulation on any meaningful level.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

What new AAAe releases are you playing on PC at the moment? a Non begged AAAe :cmpunk1:

HL:A :glad:  Disco Elysium :glad: 

You're playing???  Xenoblade:DE?  A begged for Remake from impoverished Sheep that's now best on PC day1  :kaz: 

Disco Elysium was from last year? From October.

And its not even going to be exclusive anymore, because ports are coming to the PS4, XBO, and the Switch.

Damn, we didn't even ask to take it, and its being given to us.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Damn, we didn't even ask to take it, and its being given to us.

That's what every Switch exclusive is like for us.  We don't ask.  It is taken and given :juggle: 

Edited by Remij_

Maybe a few artifacts here and there at 4K or a 'flawless' experience at blinding poverty-p resolutions and 14 fps? Hmm tough choice :rofl: 

Fact is all these will eventually be ironed out and Switch games will always be best and look best played on a PC, all for free :tom5:

Continue buying those carts though sheep, they need to be transfered to PCs for optimal support and to open up their potential :tom5:

• Geese 1
21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love the idea of Rimij attempting to play Nintendo games with glitched audio and screen flickering for 20 straight hours.

I don't think he understands how MUCH satisfaction I would take from him making himself do that.

In fact, he's succeeding in denying me of that satisfaction......................because Rimij has never actually played a Nintendo game on emulation on any meaningful level.

The idea of me playing games gives you more satisfaction than you actually playing games... Hilarious that you would actually admit that out loud though.. but we can look at your PS profile and know that it's true.  Glad you're vicariously enjoying gaming through me :mj: 

Edited by Remij_
27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's what every Switch exclusive is like for us.  We don't ask.  It is taken and given :juggle: 

No, you don't see me making a thread about Disco Elysium coming to Switch, do you?

Whereas, look at you posting about Emulation updates. LOL

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The idea of me playing games gives you more satisfaction than you actually playing games... Hilarious that you would actually admit that out loud though.. but we can look at your PS profile and know that it's true.  Glad you're vicariously enjoying gaming through me :mj: 

Sorry, you're not one to talk about empty PSN profiles.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you don't see me making a thread about Disco Elysium coming to Switch, do you?

Whereas, look at you posting about Emulation updates. LOL

Sorry, you're not one to talk about empty PSN profiles.

I don't see you making any threads period LOL

And yeah I definitely am one to talk about your empty PSN profile.  My old account from 6 years ago that I haven't touched since has more games and trophies played than yours this entire time :kaz:

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

I don't see you making any threads. LOL

And yeah I definitely am one to talk about your empty PSN profile.  My old account from 6 years ago that I haven't touched since has more games and trophies played than yours this entire time :kaz:

Nope, you haven't played any real PS4 games. Little too late to attempt your retcon, now.