They boarding up almost all business and stores around my city

because of a protest planned for tomo . This happening anywhere where yall live ? I live right outside of Pittsburgh, which did have some damage but not like a lot of other cities . But my town is kinda suburbs ish , so wasn't expecting that to happen . I doubt looting or vandalism would be a problem but stange to see everything boarded up.

Can someone please tell me what the benefits are to living in a city? Because the way I see, the cons far outweigh any positives

- Cost of living is higher across the board

- Higher taxes

- Rent is ridiculously high, despite apartments being tiny af

- Much higher rate of crime

- Schools don't receive as much funding so public education in general is worse

- Having to rely on public transportation. But even if you do own a car, you still have to endure the constant traffic, crazy drivers, and spending ages finding overpriced parking spaces.

- Noisy, overcrowded, and chaotic compared to less dense settings

Just now, Twinblade said:

Can someone please tell me what the benefits are to living in a city? Because the way I see, the cons far outweigh any positives

- Higher taxes

- Having to rely on public transportation. But even if you do own a car, you still have to endure the constant traffic, crazy drivers, and spending ages finding overpriced parking spaces.

Night life and events... that's about it.

22 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You talkin about southland Jon? I know there’s one there, not sure if there’s another 

The protest is in southland but they are boarding up mostly everything in WM and PH. That shopping center by Walmart is boarded up..I think the buildings on the side by Applebee's is boarded up too 

Edit . I shouldn't say protest I believe its just a gathering in remembering of George 

Edited by JONBpc
10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

- Higher taxes

- Noisy, overcrowded, and chaotic compared to less dense settings

I love living in the city. Pittsburgh small tho. 

night life, all cool apps work (Uber, Postmates, etc we’re available in the city 5+ years before burbs got it), generally younger people, no children, everything is there/no far drives for simple things, etc 

the night life CANT be overstated. I lived in Pittsburgh’s bar scene forever, and being able to walk home/bring the party back is/was huge and lead to a loooooot of fuckin. 

Edited by ghostz
5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The protest is in southland but they are boarding up mostly everything in WM and PH. That shopping center by Walmart is boarded up..I think the buildings on the side by Applebee's is boarded up too 

Edit . I shouldn't say protest I believe its just a gathering in remembering of George 

Lmao ain’t no one walkin up that fuckin hill 

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

They looted downtown montreal, it's like a worldwide outing of all the retards in every civilized society in the continent.

once the retard bat signal goes up, watch out because it's looting time, doesn't matter where. 

Student Protests? Riots. 

Habs lose game 7 Eastern Conf. Final to the Capitals in 2010? Riots.

Ahhh the memories :dreamy:

what's also hilarious is seeing all the cucked politicians so scared to criticize the protests.

"It's okay to protest but please stop stealing stuff!" :awww:

"It's a great cause but please can stop burning down buildings" :cries:

"Lets all honour the great Jesus Floyd together by not hurting anyone or stealing their shit, it's what messiah Floyd would have wanted!" :fag:

Meanwhile Floyd is looking up from Hell laughing maniacally at the chaos he's caused by spending counterfeit money while high on heroin.:rofl: 

Jagmeet Singh is calling for Justin Trudeau to end racism now! :lemming:

He'll get right on putting that policy in place, dumbasses. More pandering for votes.

Then I saw this one woman who said that "If you're black, brown, muslim, any visible minority YOU AREN'T SAFE IN THE UNITED STATES! And therefore Canada's refugee policy should be applied to any colored person in the states and they should be allowed in Canada for free!"

and of course receive the refugee check every month.

So all you gangbangers and crackheads from compton, watts, detroit etc, if you're just simply not white Canada will soon be paying you to import your violence here instead. You'll be safer here. :glad: 

These people are so FUCKING CUCKED AND DUMB! :rofl: :rofl: 

20 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Jagmeet Singh is calling for Justin Trudeau to end racism now! :lemming:

He'll get right on putting that policy in place, dumbasses. More pandering for votes.

Then I saw this one woman who said that "If you're black, brown, muslim, any visible minority YOU AREN'T SAFE IN THE UNITED STATES! And therefore Canada's refugee policy should be applied to any colored person in the states and they should be allowed in Canada for free!"

and of course receive the refugee check every month.

So all you gangbangers and crackheads from compton, watts, detroit etc, if you're just simply not white Canada will soon be paying you to import your violence here instead. You'll be safer here. :glad: 

These people are so FUCKING CUCKED AND DUMB! :rofl: :rofl: 

I give you credit for being the original incel. 

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

be nice, we might be neighbours soon, I think Canada refugee status pays more than unemployment in NY.

if you're still hard up it's an option. :glad: 

As bad as it is in America atm, I'd still take it over Canada. Thanks tho!