Phil Spencer: "If this is not the year when a family wants to make a decision to buy a new Xbox, that's OK"

All access is going to be a big deal I bet.

But with all the shit going on at the moment, MS may catch a bit of a break with their plans to support the Xbox One a bit longer.  For their own first party titles it's definitely going to help them reach a larger audience.

Sony will undoubtedly sell more PS5s but think of a launch game like Horizon 2..  They will not be able to produce enough consoles in such a short time for that game to realize it's potential at launch.  That's why I'm a bit skeptical of it being a launch game, and instead a launch window game, with something like Demon's Souls Remake being a better fit for launch.

It would be the same thing for Halo Infinite, but that of course is releasing on Series X, XO, and PC, so that's a huge amount of potential players right off the bat.

I wonder if Sony will have an "All access" subscription plan for PS5?

Translation: It's okay if you can't afford to buy our product this year, we understand that the economy and loss of jobs have impacted people's abilities to make extravagant purchases but Microsoft so fucking rich we don't need yo money now.. We all about you, baby.  When you can buy one go ahead but we so fuckin rich we won't let this corona or blm get in the way of our launch.. that just how rich we are and how MS roll!  :fella:

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Ben 1