PS5 reveal announced 11th of June

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Pretending like no other developers have praised the SSD, doubting this Microsoft employee has any insight, thinking xCloud doesn't utilize or won't benefit from extensive SSD testing for a service that's supposed to be "instant" and being as retarded as Lemij. :tom:  Where's your GOD now? :geese:

I'm not pretending others haven't praised the SSD.  Praising the SSD is one thing... saying games on Xbox might need elevator rides and loading screens mid-game is another :drake: 

And LOL the rest of what you said :mj: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemmings - developers know shit, we know better. 

I feel sorry for Bluepoint, the purists will eat them alive.

Was it "Dude, trust me" ?    

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm not pretending others haven't praised the SSD.  Praising the SSD is one thing... saying games on Xbox might need elevator rides and loading screens mid-game is another :drake: 

And LOL the rest of what you said :mj: 

Retardmij :tom:

Demon's Souls remake is what I'm most hyped to see. :wow2: 

Hopefully Bluepoint pulls off a faithful yet improved version of the original without fucking with it too much.  I don't want another Wanderer model mishap to happen :hehe: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Demon's Souls remake is what I'm most hyped to see. :wow2: 

Hopefully Bluepoint pulls off a faithful yet improved version of the original without fucking with it too much.  I don't want another Wanderer model mishap to happen :hehe: 

Are you referring to SOTC remake? That was a legit great remake, the visuals were amazing without fucking up the gameplay. The character model wasnt an issue.

If thats the direction for the DS remake though Id be disappointed. I want new content and some refinement to the gameplay. I want that land of the giants to be an actual stage. I played DS like 7 times, I dont need a faithful remake.

I still don't want a demon's souls remaster. Release the original on pc but don't touch the game.

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you referring to SOTC remake? That was a legit great remake, the visuals were amazing without fucking up the gameplay. The character model wasnt an issue.

If thats the direction for the DS remake though Id be disappointed. I want new content and some refinement to the gameplay. I want that land of the giants to be an actual stage. I played DS like 7 times, I dont need a faithful remake.

The model was horrible, and the lack of any expression from animations in the original was completely lost.

Overall, it was very good, but the character model was a sore spot. :shrug: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

The model was horrible, and the lack of any expression from animations in the original was completely lost.

Overall, it was very good, but the character model was a sore spot. :shrug: 

Hard to notice when you are facing a freaking giant. Everything else looked incredible and the old animations still holds up, I had no issue with the visuals package.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hard to notice when you are facing a freaking giant. Everything else looked incredible and the old animations still holds up, I had no issue with the visuals package.

The visuals are amazing for the most part, but Wanderer is a sore spot.  That's all I'm saying.  His lack of facial emotions, unexpressive animations take a lot from the game imo.  ICO and SOTC had very exaggerated character animations because it's an important part of creating character for characters who don't speak for the most part.

Imagine Demon's Souls, but with lame animations?  That would detract from the game big time imo.

But that said, I don't think they're going to fuck it up.  I think they're going to do an amazing job with it... but like already stated... with these FROM games, if you fuck with them too much, people wont like it.

Edited by Remij_
6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The visuals are amazing for the most part, but Wanderer is a sore spot.  That's all I'm saying.  His lack of facial emotions, unexpressive animations take a lot from the game imo.  ICO and SOTC had very exaggerated character animations because it's an important part of creating character for characters who don't speak for the most part.

Imagine Demon's Souls, but with lame animations?  That would detract from the game big time imo.

But that said, I don't think they're going to fuck it up.  I think they're going to do an amazing job with it... but like already stated... with these FROM games, if you fuck with them too much, people wont like it.

I dont even remember the facial animations in the original games.

EaBA0tGWAAE8zsj?format=jpg&name=large

It's true, as stated before.  PS5's advantage will not present itself in multiplat games outside of maybe a couple seconds faster loading initially.

In the case of Sony's first party, it's going to help them by reducing the pressure and need to design around lower bandwidth storage.

In the end, you're not going to see things capable on one that aren't capable on the other... it's going to be that Sony's devs simply have a much easier time developing their games than they did in the past.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Lowest common denominator. Xbox is a mistake. :tom: 

TLHBR :geese: 

Good thing Sony are bringing their games to PC.  Horizon 2 a couple years from now with the DLC included best on PC :bate: 

I was told Sony was lying and using the riots as an excuse (just like that giant hoax Coranavirus when they pulled out of events because of a couple cases in the US, lol Sony) because PS5 is a disaster and getting delayed. I had this on great authority. Very reliable source.