Developers speak: PS5’s SSD will only be used for 1st party games; vast majority of titles won’t utilize

31 minutes ago, nitric said:

And this is the perfect scenario. Third party games on PC. first party games on PS5. TLHBO. 

Sony is gonna get me again with Demon's Souls Remake. (and probably Silent Hill)

I can't say no to those games as much as I just want to forget consoles :sad: 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Sony is gonna get me again with Demon's Souls Remake. (and probably Silent Hill)

I can't say no to those games as much as I just want to forget consoles :sad: 

There are more games than that for me. Sony has the best exclusives bar none 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

If history repeats itself then UE will probably be the most popular game engine so this is good news for Sony, No?

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Depends on your perspective. UE is more common in Triple A studios but Unity is still the most popular engine for indie developers. So big budget games would benefit while indie games on PS5 would suffer compared to the Series X/PC versions.

I'm so glad Warhorse Studios went with CryEngine for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

They said they knew it will be a lot harder to create an open world RPG in CryEngine over others but they loved how real the forests and vegetation etc. looked on it. :D  :lawd: 

So............buy a PS5 to buy exclusives that you wouldn't be able to play anywhere else LITERALLY because they're designed to take advantage of a noticeable feature.

Ok. I was sorta expecting that, already.