Horizon: Zero Dawn is coming bundled with Ryzen 3000 processors

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Raped. 

Well, I guess it's select retailers, so I'll have to wait and see if mine announces the promotion.  If it does, I'm emailing them :trump2: 

I did get 3 months of Gamepass free tho :mjgrin: 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Remij are you going to get this game?

I've owned it for a couple weeks now.

Sounds like the port is a mixed bag though.  Some sites say it's great, others say it has performance issues.  The benchmarks for it are pretty rough.

2 hours ago, HALOmij said:

I've owned it for a couple weeks now.

Sounds like the port is a mixed bag though.  Some sites say it's great, others say it has performance issues.  The benchmarks for it are pretty rough.

At first I was feeding off the reddit hype, posters were talking about how the game fully utilizes 12 threads.

I knew it was a PlayStation title but for some reason I was thinking next gen, then I realized it's PS4, so devs probably had to throw everything at it to make it appear like a game strong enough to run on a PC when it probably can easily run on hardware from 7 years ago.

The trailer seems to highlight the graphic setting options a lot like the game is some good benchmark tool.  

I wish I was one of those lucky Euros.  I bought a new R5 3600 last week from Amazon.

1 minute ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Are processors easy to install? Never done it. Just videcards and ram

The CPU itself is super easy to install, but the cooler can be annoying. The bigger the cooler, the more awkward the installation process. If it's your first time you'll probably overestimate the fragility of the motherboard and just make it harder on yourself, too. It can take more pressure than you'll initially feel comfortable with.

Watch an installation video for your specific cooler and you'll get it installed without breaking anything, but there might be a few curse words if you're getting a bulky third-party cooler or using an AMD stock cooler.

• Upvote 2

Your title makes it sound like you get a free processor if you buy the game rather than getting the game if you buy the processor :mj:

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
58 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The CPU itself is super easy to install, but the cooler can be annoying. The bigger the cooler, the more awkward the installation process. If it's your first time you'll probably overestimate the fragility of the motherboard and just make it harder on yourself, too. It can take more pressure than you'll initially feel comfortable with.

Watch an installation video for your specific cooler and you'll get it installed without breaking anything, but there might be a few curse words if you're getting a bulky third-party cooler or using an AMD stock cooler.

+ if hes doing this on an existing PC he should make sure the CPU socket on the motherboard is compatible with the CPU first.