Will i like P4G?

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's really hard to tell with you lol

It's an awesome game though.  It's only $20, give it a try.

yeah I saw it was only 20 bucks . I'll watch some YouTube videos 

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Its kinda like a mix of animal crossing and left 4 dead

Thats not remotely how i'd describe Persona :ben: 

Anyway i think it all comes down to how interested you are in playing a game in which A LOT of it is based on everyday japanese school life. There are entire hours where all you're doing is hanging out with your fellow high schoolers, helping them with their issues, etc. But of course, the other half of the game is the dungeon crawling where it basically turns into a traditional JRPG. So if you like that aspect of DQ then I think you would like at least half of the game.

Its worth trying because theres really nothing out there like it, so even if you hate it you'd still be broadening your horizons in that sense.

• Thanks 1

the beginning is slow. tbh, i didn't like it at first. however, once the gameplay and charm resonated with me, i couldn't stop playing. i was hooked. mind you, i HATED jrpgs prior to playing it. it's not nearly as polished or dynamic as 5r, but it's way more accessible. so...for $20, i say why not? 

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats not remotely how i'd describe Persona :ben: 

Anyway i think it all comes down to how interested you are in playing a game in which A LOT of it is based on everyday japanese school life. There are entire hours where all you're doing is hanging out with your fellow high schoolers, helping them with their issues, etc. But of course, the other half of the game is the dungeon crawling where it basically turns into a traditional JRPG. So if you like that aspect of DQ then I think you would like at least half of the game.

Its worth trying because theres really nothing out there like it, so even if you hate it you'd still be broadening your horizons in that sense.

was a joke

The game is great. It's really old though, keep in mind it started as a PS2 game. If you dont mind outdated visuals then year, it's a solid turn based JRPG and the social elements are always addictive.