July XseX show predictions

Just now, nitric said:

I forgot how terrible and uninteresting the Xbox lineup is

Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version

giphy.gif

• Geese 1
  • dead 2
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version, Halo, Forza, Forza, Gears, maybe Fable, new shitty Rare game, low tier devs bought and now making multiplats, day one PC version

stop-stop.gif

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

giphy.gif

:deadkoolaid:

MS reveal its new destop PC looking console with zero defining features, zero exclusives all on PC games line-up, recycled OS and controller from the Xbox One, a failed platform that underperformed, with the commercially unappealing title of 'Series X' implying a continuation of Xbox One X, a failed platform that was smacked around by its competition. 

And the stupid Lemtards think it has a chance. 24 Teraflops and no AAA exclusive games to show it!!!11

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I honestly think whoever is a lemming is trolling. You can’t be supporting something that continues to disappoint. That’s why I always make the comparison of lemmings and trump supporters. They just don’t see it or they’re trolling. 

2 hours ago, nitric said:

I honestly think whoever is a lemming is trolling. You can’t be supporting something that continues to disappoint. That’s why I always make the comparison of lemmings and trump supporters. They just don’t see it or they’re trolling. 

Figured you would turn into an alt left hive mind dumbo LOL

20 hours ago, nitric said:

X1X has been far from disappointing it's the definitive console experience of this gen. 

Tables are turning 

I don't see how MS won't deliver in the July Showcase. They are at least going to show Halo Infinite gameplay, Fable and Perfect Dark, these alone will get people hyped. Probably the next Forza will also be there and maybe a more in depth look at Hellblade. Unless they show no gameplay again, there is no way they are going to disappoint this time IMO.

Edited by Pureis
9 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

If they show a spiritual successor to N64 Perfect Dark, its over.

It's coming, it's heavily rumored that The Initiative is working on it. Halo Infinite gameplay, Fable and Perfect Dark trailers are the absolute minimum I expect out of the conference.