- Criterion's Need For Speed

- Dragon Age 4

- Battlefield 6

- Battlefield 3 remaster

- Mass Effect remasters

- Star Wars Squadrons

- UFC 4

- Rest of their sports games

Apparently its a 2 hour event, so they must have a lot to show.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're about to be banned for a week dude. The only person laughing here is me 

OMFG

Posted Images

1 hour ago, nitric said:

Let's see what they do to Battlefield. 

They'll probably mention it just to reinforce that its coming but i don't expect to get any details or footage. It still a ways off.

edit: The rumored BF3 remaster could be there though, completely forgot about that one.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

They'll probably mention it just to reinforce that its coming but i don't expect to get any details or footage. It still a ways off.

edit: The rumored BF3 remaster could be there though, completely forgot about that one.

Yeah hopefully, was going to get it on STEAM, but you still not only need to open Origin, but IE as well for their ill-fated battle-log to view servers...

in 3 hours? I might watch it, at night :happysad:  

BF3 remaster won't happen, twinb. 100% no no no  way

I wanna see BF6 tho I heard they are going back to BF3 style. :glad: 

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Wow I completely forgot about battlelog :lul:  I actually ended up warming up to it, all the data and progression stuff was presented pretty well all things considered. It was definitely better than BF5’s clusterfuck interface.

battlelog was a godsend. it was hands down the best multiplayer server feature I've ever seen. joining servers was never so simple and convenient.

I can't believe people complained about having to run a browser in the background while joining a game and DICE ultimately ditching it based on that terrible feedback. fucking normie casuals. :9:

anyone watching this shit live? :ben:   I would love to see a proper dragon age game and BF :ben:   

letss do it bois

Edited by kaz BLackMage
27 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

battlelog was a godsend. it was hands down the best multiplayer server feature I've ever seen. joining servers was never so simple and convenient.

I can't believe people complained about having to run a browser in the background while joining a game and DICE ultimately ditching it based on that terrible feedback. fucking normie casuals. :9:

anyone watching this shit live? :ben:   I would love to see a proper dragon age game and BF :ben:   

letss do it bois

It will probably get more live viewers from here than the PC gaming show :lul: 

Im hoping they have some surprises up their sleeves. EA's conference last year was pretty underwhelming so this at least has to be better than that one.