Cows acting like they didn't just have 4 flops in a row

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't be a Vini thread if it didn't backfire on the first response.

it's funny seeing nothing boot up on my xbox in over a year

death stranding was AAA at gs

51 minutes ago, Vini said:

Cows got about a week of bragging left till Xbox unveils their exclusives lineup. 

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why would an Xbox console have an exclusive? Why would the Xbox One X have an exclusive? 

You guys get more retarded by the day. 

Lemmings so stupid they argue against each other without knowing it. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Cross PC xbox games don't count as non exclusives. Just like PS now games don't count as non exclusives. Otherwise Spider-Man is no longer a PS4 exclusive. 

You can't have it both ways

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Cross PC xbox games don't count as non exclusives. Just like PS now games don't count as non exclusives. Otherwise Spider-Man is no longer a PS4 exclusive. 

Backward compatibility also nullifies exclusivity. There's no outrunning this, everything becomes multi-platform one way or another. 

9 minutes ago, Vini said:

Yes you can. Xboxes are pointless. 

12 minutes ago, Vini said:

If PS Now provided natively playable games on another platform then you sure as hell better believe it won't count as an exclusive any more. Death Stranding isnt eclusive. Horizon won't be anymore either.

It's not complicated.

How many platforms will you be able to play Halo Infinite on?

Now how many platforms will you be able to play Ratchet and Clank Rifts in Time on?

Do I have to buy a XSX to play any new MS games?

Do I have to buy a PS5 to play the new Sony games?

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If PS Now provided natively playable games on another platform then you sure as hell better believe it won't count as an exclusive any more. Death Stranding isnt eclusive. Horizon won't be anymore either.

It's not complicated.

How many platforms will you be able to play Halo Infinite on?

Now how many platforms will you be able to play Ratchet and Clank Rifts in Time on?

Do I have to buy a XSX to play any new MS games?

Do I have to buy a PS5 to play the new Sony games?

The question you should be asking is will you need to buy a PlayStation 4 to play Sony's existing games, in about 3-4 months that is a no. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The question you should be asking is will you need to buy a PlayStation 4 to play Sony's existing games, in about 3-4 months that is a no. 

Anyone who was going to buy a PS4 to play Sony's existing games games has already done so, it's sold 110m+, that market is pretty much done. Hence them now trying to extract value from those games on another platform (PC). Who is still waiting to buy a PS4 to play Horizon :biggrin: All their focus is going to go on getting ppl to buy a PS5 now, as it should be. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Anyone who was going to buy a PS4 to play Sony's existing games games has already done so, it's sold 110m+, that market is pretty much done. Hence them now trying to extract value from those games on another platform (PC). Who is still waiting to buy a PS4 to play Horizon :biggrin: All their focus is going to go on getting ppl to buy a PS5 now, as it should be. 

If that's the case then what is the point in continuing to manufacture it? Why not just discontinue it right now. 

Double standards much. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If that's the case then what is the point in continuing to manufacture it? Why not just discontinue it right now. 

Double standards much. 

Sony loses nothing by leaving it for sale, but that isn't where their focus is now. You're talking about PS4 sales in 3-4 months.......hmmm, I wonder what major thing could be happening in 3-4 months that Sony might try to focus on over the system that has already sold 110 million units. I wonder. Big mystery.

You are making the most basic concept sound hard to understand 

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sony loses nothing by leaving it for sale, but that isn't where their focus is now. You're talking about PS4 sales in 3-4 months.......hmmm, I wonder what major thing could be happening in 3-4 months that Sony might try to focus on over the system that has already sold 110 million units. I wonder. Big mystery.

You are making the most basic concept sound hard to understand 

They're not leaving it for sale, they're continuing to manufacture it, big difference. Also they are openly going to cease support for it in lieu of games which could quite clearly be scaled to run on it. 

You're not as smart as you think you are. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're not leaving it for sale, they're continuing to manufacture it, big difference. Also they are openly going to cease support for it in lieu of games which could quite clearly be scaled to run on it. 

You're not as smart as you think you are. 

Manufactured at a much smaller capacity. And yeah, they are going to stop support for it to encourage sales of their new system. It isn't complicated. It's happened every gen with every console ever. 

We have a new gen starting in a few months and your huge question is:

28 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:rawf:

Yeah, that's really the question one should be asking over the actual new system questions I had raised that you quickly deflected. 

Who cares if you need a PS5 for next gen games, the real matter of concern is do you still need a PS4 to play a 3 and a half year old game :biggrin:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Manufactured at a much smaller capacity. And yeah, they are going to stop support for it to encourage sales of their new system. It isn't complicated. It's happened every gen with every console ever. 

We have a new gen starting in a few months and your huge question is:

:rawf:

Yeah, that's really the question one should be asking over the actual new system questions I had raised that you quickly deflected. 

Who cares if you need a PS5 for next gen games, the real matter of concern is do you still need a PS4 to play a 3 and a half year old game :biggrin:

I'm deflecting? Your faggy ass just tried to mock the Xbox One X for being discontinued when the Series X is about to release, what's the difference?

You're telling me to focus on the future and yet you're as equally wrapped up in the past because Xbox. You don't heed your own logic, you're fucking stupid. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm deflecting? Your faggy ass just tried to mock the Xbox One X for being discontinued when the Series X is about to release, what's the difference?

You're telling me to focus on the future and yet you're as equally wrapped up in the past because Xbox. You don't heed your own logic, you're fucking stupid. 

I'm mocking your stupid ass because you went on and on about 'why would there be a lockhart if they have a X1X, that is their 6TF system in the market', and now they discontinued it cause it's obvious as fuck they are going to have another system in that sphere. 

and seeing you double down on it meaning there is no Lockhart is even funnier. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

I'm mocking your stupid ass because you went on and on about 'why would there be a lockhart if they have a X1X, that is their 6TF system in the market', and now they discontinued it cause it's obvious as fuck they are going to have another system in that sphere. 

and seeing you double down on it meaning there is no Lockhart is even funnier. 

I've always been team there is no Lockhart. The One X being discontinued doesn't signify a mid-tier budgetary item replacing it, it signals the removal of a potentially confused line of hardware SKU's which conflicts with their next-gen console, the Series X.

As I said the One S is not being discontinued, because there's no product which will be slotting in to take over its moniker. X replaces X, nothing replaces S.