PlayStation 5 confirmed as an RDNA 1.0/2.0 Hybrid

32 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

She must be lying right, Lemij?

It's all a lie! It's not RDNA2! Pweez beweive me :tear:  :tom: 

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Lemij just got fucking bodied

I guess the President and CEO of AMD is also lying, as well.  Everybody knows she's a Sony stooge.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She must be lying right, Lemij?   It's all a lie! It's not RDNA2! Pweez beweive me    

I think remij is now doing both dynocrap and jonb's duties, at the same time, while having completely lost this argument.   He's working overtime as a lemming.

Ah the 3rd Stooge is here     Damn, that tweet got yall owned hard.  Proven legit.  Engineer's own words speaking candidly... then when the attention is drawn... "oh shit yea it's RDNA2... g

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

I guess the President and CEO of AMD is also lying, as well.  Everybody knows she's a Sony stooge.

She's not lying.  She's simply not telling the whole story.  It's a combo of RDNA1 with some RDNA2 features....as per the engineer's original tweet.

Sony's not going to say it's RDNA 1... and neither will AMD.

This whole thread is about the fact that it's a hybrid.... and of course the fact that the guy was caught lying about the tweet being faked... which owned the complete living FUCK out of you, gouko and lynux :rofl: 

53 minutes ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

She's not lying.  She's simply not telling the whole story.  It's a combo of RDNA1 with some RDNA2 features....as per the engineer's original tweet.

This whole thread is about the fact that it's a hybrid.... and of course the fact that the guy was caught lying about the tweet being faked... which owned the complete living FUCK out of you, gouko and lynux :rofl: 

54 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

image.thumb.png.830bf6b7ff31503f5b8a26f7de624b52.png

https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/rdna-2

It CAN'T be real!! It's just not true!!1 :cries: 

:cruise:

:drake:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Mark Cerny is lying! :cries: Graphics guy is lying! :cries: Lisa Su isn't telling the whole story!! :cries: AMDs website is false!! :cries:

:tom: 

Hybrid 1/2... the graphics guy said it first.. not me :cruise: 

3 hours ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

He really is embarassing himself...........and he thinks he's going to convince the entire forum that he doesn't look like a complete imbecile right now.

I love how Remij's flaws, that I've actually tried to tell him of many times, is just so..........so...........so goddamn exploitable.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He really is embarassing himself...........and he thinks he's going to convince the entire forum that he doesn't look like a complete imbecile right now.

I love how Remij's flaws, that I've actually tried to tell him of many times, is just so..........so...........so goddamn exploitable.

I love how you guys were wrong.  The tweet was authentic... and the guy admitted it was RDNA 1/2 hybrid.

I just FUCKING LOVE IT :juggle: 

Just now, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

I love how you guys were wrong.  The tweet was authentic... and the guy admitted it was RDNA 1/2 hybrid.

I just FUCKING LOVE IT :juggle: 

Sorry dude...........some dude's tweet isn't going to override Mark Cerny and the CEO of AMD saying the complete opposite.

Hmmmm, let me see. The top guy at Sony, and the top guy at AMD have the same story.

But the guy who FUMBLED his answer..................according to you, he's the real credible one.:tom:

I love how you make yourself become stupid in these threads..........I think you're trying to do this on purpose, so that you have a fallback excuse when you're wrong, and you try to establish the narrative that you were intentionally trolling us here during July.

..............except that strategy doesn't work, since I've now highlighted it and cut you off from attempting it. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry dude...........some dude's tweet isn't going to override Mark Cerny and the CEO of AMD saying the complete opposite.

Hmmmm, let me see. The top guy at Sony, and the top guy at AMD have the same story.

But the guy who FUMBLED his answer..................according to you, he's the real credible one.:tom:

I love how you make yourself become stupid in these threads..........I think you're trying to do this on purpose, so that you have a fallback excuse when you're wrong, and you try to establish the narrative that you were intentionally trolling us here during July.

..............except that strategy doesn't work, since I've now highlighted it and cut you off from attempting it. LOL

Yea it is.  It overrides it completely because he's not acting as a mouthpiece in a private message.  He got caught slippin... and you were wrong... the tweet was authentic.. he actually said those words :hest: 

I fucking LOVE that you three idiots were wrong. :rofl: 

Yea it is.  It overrides it completely because he's not acting as a mouthpiece in a private message.  He got caught slippin... and you were wrong... the tweet was authentic.. he actually said those words :hest: 

I fucking LOVE that you three idiots were wrong. :rofl: 

In that case...........anything Phil Spencer says carries no credibility.

This idiot just walked into that one. I love how he tries to act like he's playing us, but it really was that simple to make it backfire on him. LOL

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

In that case...........anything Phil Spencer says carries no credibility.

This idiot just walked into that one. I love how he tries to act like he's playing us, but it really was that simple to make it backfire on him. LOL

No.. to prove that you'd have to catch someone else on the team saying something contrary, speaking candidly as people do in private messages they don't expect to go public.. :hest: 

Wow.. you walked right into that one, idiot. :rofl: 

Edited by Remij (not a Lem cant help

No..

Yes you just said that.

Phil Spencer has no credibility on any of the hardware claims he makes on the next Xbox.

And neither does the AMD CEO is she comments on the next Xbox.

Thanks for making that universal declaration. :blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes you just said that.

Phil Spencer has no credibility on any of the hardware claims he makes on the next Xbox.

And neither does the AMD CEO is she comments on the next Xbox.

Thanks for making that universal declaration. :blessed:

No.

Sony's PR has always been that PS5 was RDNA2.....  you seem to act like Lisa's and Cerny's statements are contrary to what the engineer said... when in fact it's the other way around.  He tripped up... and the cover was blown.

You got fucked too :rofl: 

I love it :rofls: 

No.

Yes you did.

You just made the universal declaration that the head of a gaming division, and the head of AMD have no credibility.

Thank you for admitting that.

Phil Spencer has no credibility on any hardware claim he makes for the next Xbox.

Thank you:blessed: