PlayStation 5 confirmed as an RDNA 1.0/2.0 Hybrid

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes you did.

You just made the universal declaration that the head of a gaming division, and the head of AMD have no credibility.

Thank you for admitting that.

Phil Spencer has no credibility on any hardware claim he makes for the next Xbox.

Thank you:blessed:

You can't even quote my full post.

That's how OWNED you are :mj: 

I LOVE it :rofl: 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She must be lying right, Lemij?   It's all a lie! It's not RDNA2! Pweez beweive me    

I think remij is now doing both dynocrap and jonb's duties, at the same time, while having completely lost this argument.   He's working overtime as a lemming.

Ah the 3rd Stooge is here     Damn, that tweet got yall owned hard.  Proven legit.  Engineer's own words speaking candidly... then when the attention is drawn... "oh shit yea it's RDNA2... g

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

You can't

I already did.

Your quote is that the head of gaming divisions and AMD's head have no credibility.

And you established this as a UNIVERSAL declaration.

Phil Spencer, therefore, has absolutely zero credibility on any hardware claim makes for the next Xbox.

Don't blame me for something you said.

Thank you for your admission.

I mean................you just tried to walk it back, like that engineer..............but I think we all know that your INITIAL DECLARATION were the truth.:jasonj:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

.you just tried to walk it back, like that engineer.............

LMAO that guy owned you.  He said the tweet was faked... got caught in a lie... then admitted his guilt.

bubu I was tired I shouldn't have spoke :tear2: 

You got fucking owned clown.. and that was RIGHT AFTER you tried owning Dynamite:rofl: 

Just now, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

LMAO that guy owned you.  He said the tweet was faked... got caught in a lie... then admitted his guilt.

bubu I was tired I shouldn't have spoke :tear2: 

You got fucking owned clown.. and that was RIGHT AFTER you tried owning Dynamite:rofl: 

He just ran away from his own admission.

Guess he just RE-confirmed that admission that Phil Spencer, along with other gaming division heads and AMD's head, have no credibility.

Thanks again for the SECOND confirmation, damn guess he can't walk back on it now.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

He just ran away from his own admission.

Guess he just RE-confirmed that admission that Phil Spencer, along with other gaming division heads and AMD's head, have no credibility.

Thanks again for the SECOND confirmation, damn guess he can't walk back on it now.:blessed:

LMAO he's crossing out my posts now... because he can't respond :rofl: 

Holy shit... he's talking about Phil Spencer again :lawl: 

LMAO he's crossing out my posts now... because he can't respond :rofl: 

Holy shit... he's talking about Phil Spencer again :lawl: 

He's still running away, which means he is re-confirming his INITIAL declaration over and over again.

Its good to see that we cannot trust anything Phil Spencer says about the Xbox, its power abilities, and all of its features, that we should now see as shortcomings.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND since the AMD people have said that Xbox is also based on RDNA2..............that is also apparently suspect.

Thanks for these confirmations, all around.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He's still running away, which means he is re-confirming his INITIAL declaration over and over again.

Its good to see that we cannot trust anything Phil Spencer says about the Xbox, its power abilities, and all of its features, that we should now see as shortcomings.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND since the AMD people have said that Xbox is also based on RDNA2..............that is also apparently suspect.

Thanks for these confirmations, all around.

Gets owned

blabbers on about Phil Spencer

My lord :smilecry: 

and I did say Series X is also a mix of RDNA1 and 2 :drake: 

lmao pre-emptively owned :rofl: 

Edited by Remij (not a Lem cant help
1 minute ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

Gets owned

blabbers on about Phil Spencer

My lord :smilecry: 

and I did say Series X is also a mix of RDNA1 and 2 :drake: 

lmao pre-emptively owned :rofl: 

Wonder why he's mad.......he's the one that said that the Xbox hardware claims are not credible.:trump:

And now he's saying that the Xbox RDNA is not even superior to the PS5......................dayum. :lawl:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wonder why he's mad.......he's the one that said that the Xbox hardware claims are not credible.:trump:

And now he's saying that the Xbox RDNA is not even superior to the PS5......................dayum. :lawl:

Oh it is... but it's still a hybrid.

LMAO you thought you had some kind of gotcha there :mj: 

LMAO let me know when you catch the principle xbox graphics engineer speaking candidly in a private message saying something contrary though and then lie that it was faked... and then get caught in the lie and trying to save face :rofl: 

OWNED :rofls: 

Edited by Remij (not a Lem cant help
2 minutes ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

Oh it is... but it's still a hybrid.

LMAO you thought you had some kind of gotcha there :mj: 

LMAO let me know when you catch the principle xbox graphics engineer speaking candidly in a private message saying something contrary though and then lie that it was faked... and then get caught in the lie and trying to save face :rofl: 

OWNED :rofls: 

Nope.............you got that info from somebody whom YOU just declared had no credibility in their claims.

Holy shit..........its like he forgets what he just said and then RE-CONFIRMED just 10 minutes ago.

Now he's emulating ghost to go along with his Dynocrap impersonation.:lawl:

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.............you got that info from somebody whom YOU just declared had no credibility in their claims.

Holy shit..........its like he forgets what he just said and then RE-CONFIRMED just 10 minutes ago.

Now he's emulating ghost to go along with his Dynocrap impersonation.:lawl:

lmao you're not saying anything of substance.

You've already moved past the Sony guy being wrong... and are now focusing on Xbox :mj: 

Think what you want.  Let me know when an Xbox engineer confirms your suspicions :rofl: 

You. Got. OWNED. ITT my dude... BIG OWNED :rofls: 

lmao you're not saying anything of substance.

Well..........that's probably because I'm repeating what you have universally declared.

Holy shit..........this dude keeps on owning himself.:drake:

3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Mark Cerny is lying! :cries: Graphics guy is lying! :cries: Lisa Su isn't telling the whole story!! :cries: AMDs website is false!! :cries:

:tom: 

In lemming's fantasy world... everyone is lying except Phil and Xbox :mj: