Yakuza: Like a Dragon coming to PS4/Xbox One/PC/Series X... PS5 version coming at a later date

Most importantly, its coming out in November. I thought it would come out much sooner.

I wont have a PS5 by then so I guess its fine, still sucks though. They are gonna miss out on PS5 launch sales.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Having a 'next gen port' of a last gen game (where last gen is fully compatible) being exclusive is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen. 

Lol I feel you but not really. They can improve and optimize the graphics further. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol I feel you but not really. They can improve and optimize the graphics further. 

Microsoft has been going on and on about how XSX does that by itself to a certain extent. This is essentially getting a next gen patch as an exclusive lol

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Microsoft has been going on and on about how XSX does that by itself to a certain extent. This is essentially getting a next gen patch as an exclusive lol

Yeah but thats bullcrap, theres no way a dev cant optimize better than some default improvements set that comes with better hardware. No BC in history has ever produced major results, definitely not on the scale of actually reprogramming a game to tap on the new power provided.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah but thats bullcrap, theres no way a dev cant optimize better than some default improvements set that comes with better hardware. No BC in history has ever produced major results, definitely not on the scale of actually reprogramming a game to tap on the new power provided.

Of course a dev is going to optimise better than an auto upgrade but what I said still stands. This is essentially and exclusive patch. You know smart deliver and free upgrades.....that's what they are, a patch. If you buy Cyberpunk on PS4/X1 you'll get the free next gen patch. That's what this is at launch. People criticise companies for getting 3rd party exclusives for a year but at least that's the entire game, this is literally the lowest form of exclusive I've ever seen. Play this literally anywhere....but the next gen patch is exclusive for a time to XSX :mj:

• Upvote 1