XBox and ray tracing....

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How many Sony games did we see gameplay from? Ratchet & Clank? Anything else? I mean please fuck off out of here. All we saw were cinematic sequences and cutscenes most of which didn't appear to elevate much beyond what the PlayStation 4 was already doing.

More than Halo Infinite having a bad showing a lot of people are exaggerating the foot that Sony put forward, and trying to dismiss everything else Microsoft has shown. It's not all about Halo, there's a ton more on top of that and we all know it. 

I think the problem is that all these games showcases Microsoft has shown have been completely underwhelming game wise and mostly visually. No one expected 12TFs to look like that. People were even underwhelmed by Sony's event too, but Microsoft's was that much worse that it makes Sony's show look like a masterpiece.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also, Aza specifically mentioned that 'Aside from Forza', and the lemmings reply with:     WhAt AbOuT FoRZa!!!1        

buh buh buh - malacries in every thread lol 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Explain away GT7's engine trailer looking relatively identical to GT Sport and the visual draw and pop in. 

You're already digging a hole for yourself. 

Hole? It literally took Halo 3 seconds to stream in the lighting and textures after checking the map. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Hole? It literally took Halo 3 seconds to stream in the lighting and textures after checking the map. 

Was that running on the Series X with the velocity architecture or a PC? Also you're ignoring GT7's draw and pop in completely.

How predictable of you. 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Halo Infinite's overall aesthetic is in line with the most recent Halo games. It's not going to suddenly change. This is 343's style.

Amazing how this same logic can be repurposed one direction but not another. Interesting. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Amazing how this same logic can be repurposed one direction but not another. Interesting. 

Except one looks good and the other doesn't. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't remember you people saying Halo 5 looked good either, seems consistent, no?

The Medium was the best looking title at the conference that had some gameplay and it's a 7 million dollar budget indie dev game. It should not be like this. 

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The Medium was the best looking title at the conference that had some gameplay and it's a 7 million dollar budget indie dev game. It should not be like this. 

I agree, and like I said I'm going to wait and see what happens. From the previous stuff they have shown regarding Infinite I believe there's much more to this picture that hasn't been seen yet. I'll say it again, this was a bad showing but that doesn't mean what we saw there is indicative of the whole or what's to come. 

While this isn't what I was expecting and not what I am expecting from the actual release, all I see in this image is Halo, and it's striking how much it reminds me of the original game. 

JcNQoZFTRjpqgWmjaXNcVV.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!