Lemmings with multiple Xbox One consoles laying around, sell me one for $100

Just now, HALOmij said:

I'm the obvious lemming? :wonder: 

Did you realize were in a thread where YOU are asking for an Xbox? :tom:

Yeah........and I already explained why.

You're an obvious port-begger...........we realized that when you were port-begging.:lawl:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give them your PS4 now Jehurey... it's not like you're using it at all.    

[Microsoft discontinues Xbox1]     Lemmings: Bruh, can't find any around me, demand must be at an all time high! 

I'm just gonna stop this now.   If you have info on the Xbox, PM the OP directly.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah........and I already explained why.

You're an obvious port-begger...........we realized that when you were port-begging.:lawl:

Nope you didn't... you made a cover story... and are going to have a hard time convincing anyone with a brain that you aren't a closet Xbox fan :hehe: 

Port beggar?  Nah.  PC gets enough games.

You're literally an Xbox beggar though... ROFL literally in this thread begging people to sell you their Xboxes :rofls: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Nope you didn't... you made a cover story... and are going to have a hard time convincing anyone with a brain that you aren't a closet Xbox fan :hehe: 

Port beggar?  Nah.  PC gets enough games.

You're literally an Xbox beggar though... ROFL literally in this thread begging people to sell you their Xboxes :rofls: 

Except I just demonstrated to you that I don't need an xbox, because I played Outer World on my PC.

So............no that easily proves its not a cover story.

Dude........you already know that nobody believes you in this thread, why are you even trying?

The more you attempt this.........the more butthurt you look.

Yeah, you're a port-begger.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except I just demonstrated to you that I don't need an xbox, because I played Outer World on my PC.

So............no that easily proves its not a cover story.

Dude........you already know that nobody believes you in this thread, why are you even trying?

The more you attempt this.........the more butthurt you look.

Yeah, you're a port-begger.

You didn't demonstrate anything.  You're making up excuses.

When I say I play all Xbox games on PC... you don't believe me and claim I'm a lemming... so.... fuck you :lul: 

You're LITERALLY in a thread begging for an Xbox CONSOLE... omfg... you're NOT living this down dude.

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

You didn't demonstrate anything.  You're making up excuses.

When I say I play all Xbox games on PC... you don't believe me and claim I'm a lemming... so.... fuck you :lul: 

You're LITERALLY in a thread begging for an Xbox CONSOLE... omfg... you're NOT living this down dude.

No I'm not.

You are a lemming............multiple people on this forum call you Lemij.

Dude...............I literally showed you a screenshot that is only possible through PC, because I played the game in 16:10.

That screenshot is from October 2019................I should know because I created The Outer Worlds official game thread, and that is where I posted my screen, and that is where I talk about playing the game on my PC.

You just admitted that you are doing this because you're ACTUALLY HURT about people calling you Lemij.

Just now, jehurey said:

No I'm not.

You are a lemming............multiple people on this forum call you Lemij.

Yes, you are.

You all call me that BECAUSE YOU ARE BUTTHURT dude.

LMAO it's HILARIOUS that you thought you could come on SW.net and ask people to sell you their Xbox and you weren't going to get owned by it... after all your shit talking.. :rofl: 

Lemhurey omfg.. looking for an Xbox CONSOLE! :rofls: 

• Ike★ locked this topic