Lemmings with multiple Xbox One consoles laying around, sell me one for $100

Just now, HALOmij said:

So why aren't you looking for a PS4 for him?  And don't feed me that shit that you can't find a used one :hest: 

You're literally asking for an Xbox console HERE.... you can't make this shit up :rofl: 

I'm looking for an xbox because my brother asked for an xbox for him.

I'm not looking for a PS4, because I already told him that I was planning on giving my PS4pro to them MAYBE in November (I may wait a few months before buying a PS5, in which case I wouldn't give it away until early 2021).

Why are you pretending like as if you're discovered a smoking gun? Notice how I can calmly and logically explain every single thing that you bring up? LOL

You really are projecting, hard. Its noticeable.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give them your PS4 now Jehurey... it's not like you're using it at all.    

[Microsoft discontinues Xbox1]     Lemmings: Bruh, can't find any around me, demand must be at an all time high! 

I'm just gonna stop this now.   If you have info on the Xbox, PM the OP directly.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm looking for an xbox because my brother asked for an xbox for him.

I'm not looking for a PS4, because I already told him that I was planning on giving my PS4pro to them MAYBE in November (I may wait a few months before buying a PS5, in which case I wouldn't give it away until early 2021).

Why are you pretending like as if you're discovered a smoking gun? Notice how I can calmly and logically explain every single thing that you bring up? LOL

You really are projecting, hard. Its noticeable.

It's just hilarious you're on systemwars asking for an Xbox after all the shit you're talking.

Your bro already sold his xbox... and now you're trying to find another one for him... for his kid.  It HAS to be an xbox?  

It's definitely hilarious to me.

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

It's just hilarious you're on systemwars asking for an Xbox after all the shit you're talking.

Your bro already sold his xbox... and now you're trying to find another one for him... for his kid.  It HAS to be an xbox?  

It's definitely hilarious to me.

Its hilarious how you thought you had me in some sort of logic trap.

And its hilarious that you have brought your systemwars butthurt out into the real life that you think this is some massive self-ownage on my behalf.

I'm literally looking to find it at bargain bin prices.

Sweetie..............your theory about this being an xbox for me doesn't hold any water, you already know it doesn't hold any water. You already know that I've used GamePass on my PC before.

If my brother wanted an Apple iPhone for his kids, I'd recommend Android phones all day long, but if thats what he wants for his kid, what am I gonna do? Refuse to help him, or just buy something else?

I love how you think you're "grilling me" when you are literally coming off as this dumb:

I think you're butthurt is showing.............and in a completely innocuous thread, of all places.

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And its hilarious that you have brought your systemwars butthurt out into the real life that you think this is some massive self-ownage on my behalf.

Sweetie..............your theory about this being an xbox for me doesn't hold any water, you already know it doesn't hold any water. You already know that I've used GamePass on my PC before.

If my brother wanted an Apple iPhone for his kids, I'd recommend Android phones all day long, but if thats what he wants for his kid, what am I gonna do? Refuse to help him, or just buy something else?

I love how you think you're "grilling me" when you are literally coming off as this dumb:

I think you're butthurt is showing.............and in a completely innocuous thread, of all places.

That was a pathetic showing by LemiJ... is he an IRL fanboy? Simply disgusting :scust:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Oh, I do have you in some sort of trap.

You're literally asking for an Xbox.... on SW.net :rofl: 

I didn't bring any butthurt out into real life... you brought real life to system wars.  LMAO you're probably a big Xbox fan IRL... since that's different than system wars apparently...

And LMAO anyone could guess YOU'D be looking for bargain bin prices... :rofls: 

Oh, I do have you in some sort of trap.

You're literally asking for an Xbox.... on SW.net :rofl: 

I didn't bring any butthurt out into real life... you brought real life to system wars.  LMAO you're probably a big Xbox fan IRL... since that's different than system wars apparently...

And LMAO anyone could guess YOU'D be looking for bargain bin prices... :rofls: 

Except in real life, I don't act butthurt.

You are basically telling us that the way you act here, is the way you act in real life.

Butthurt.

At a minimum...............you're acting butthurt here.................dude, just look at your typing. You sound desperate to try and "get something" over me.

Its hilarious, because I'm not even doing anything. LOL

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except in real life, I don't act butthurt.

You are basically telling us that the way you act here, is the way you act in real life.

Butthurt.

At a minimum...............you're acting butthurt here.................dude, just look at your typing. You sound desperate to try and "get something" over me.

Its hilarious, because I'm not even doing anything. LOL

LOL I love how you think your responses are going to change anything.  You brought your shit to SW.net sweetie... and now you can't deal with someone calling you out? :mj: 

So IRL you're an Xbox fan?

You're just showing how much of your schtick here is bullshit... and I LOVE how you're trying to play the "bubut irl I'm not like I am here" :rofl: 

Is this how I am IRL... or is this how I'm being to you on SW.net where you brought your shit????  :reg: 

Holy shit :kaz: 

Edited by HALOmij
Just now, HALOmij said:

LOL I love how you think your responses are going to change anything.  You brought your shit to SW.net sweetie... and now you can't deal with someone calling you out? :mj: 

So IRL you're an Xbox fan?

You're just showing how much of your schtick here is bullshit... and I LOVE how you're trying to play the "bubut irl I'm not like I am here" :rofl: 

Holy shit :kaz: 

I love how he really does know that he got caught acting like a butthurt fanboy..........and he's trying to project it onto me at this point.

Dude..........nobody here thinks I'm acting like a butthurt fanboy in this thread. You asked every question, and I explained everything logically.

You abandoned that and have now tried to find something else.

Dude, we're noticing it. Its looks obvious.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he really does know that he got caught acting like a butthurt fanboy..........and he's trying to project it onto me at this point.

Dude..........nobody here thinks I'm acting like a butthurt fanboy in this thread. You asked every question, and I explained everything logically.

You abandoned that and have now tried to find something else.

Dude, we're noticing it. Its looks obvious.

Oh you're definitely butthurt that I'm calling you out. :hehe: 

So how's your big Xbox search going? I hope you're able to find one:mj: 

5 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Oh you're definitely butthurt that I'm calling you out. :hehe: 

So how's your big Xbox search going? I hope you're able to find one:mj: 

I like how he's trying to slink away, while pretending he achieved something.

Man................you CAUGHT ME, where did I slip up?

Was it the thread that I created in which I was seeking to buy an Xbox?  Dang.............I totally thought I'd be able to slip through with that one.

LOL

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not doing anything, and he's coming in here and shitting his pants right in front of all of us, and telling me that I'm utterly owned.

Its hilarious, yet sad.  I've always said that this poor guy has a temperament problem, and an issue with "escalation". He really can't help himself, and all I can do is just laugh.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I like how he's trying to slink away, while pretending he achieved something.

Man................you CAUGHT ME, where did I slip up?

Was it the thread that I created in which I was seeking to buy an Xbox?  Dang.............I totally that I'd be able to slip through with that one.

You've just lost any and all credibility you had on this forum regarding hating Xbox.

You're literally looking to buy one :rofl: 

I'll never take anything you ever say about Xbox seriously EVER again... because apparently IRL you have a different opinion :rofls: 

You've just lost any and all credibility you had on this forum regarding hating Xbox.

You're literally looking to buy one :rofl: 

I'll never take anything you ever say about Xbox seriously EVER again... because apparently IRL you have a different opinion :rofls: 

I love how you're trying so...........so hard.

Gee, especially after last week................I wonder why Lemij, er I mean Remij is trying to push the narrative that I'm a lemming, desperately hard?

its totally not projection on his behalf, at all.

The Jerry-Go-Round is akin to the Seaworld Splash Zone; provided you're above those seats, the show is actually quite interesting. 

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The Jerry-Go-Round is akin to the Seaworld Splash Zone; provided you're above those seats, the show is actually quite interesting. 

Nah this time is actually the LemiJ self ownage train... Choo Choo

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you're trying so...........so hard.

Gee, especially after last week................I wonder why Lemij, er I mean Remij is trying to push the narrative that I'm a lemming, desperately hard?

its totally not projection on his behalf, at all.

Calling me Lemij is hilarious now considering this thread :rofl: 

Lemhurey... how's the Xbox search going? :rofls: 

Calling me Lemij is hilarious now considering this thread :rofl: 

Lemhurey... how's the Xbox search going? :rofls: 

Of course it is............you're trying to project you being an obvious lemming onto me. That IS hilarious watching you attempt that.

Tell me, how do you think that's working out?

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah this time is actually the LemiJ self ownage train... Choo Choo

Its funny how...........he somehow manage to WORK HIMSELF up into getting butthurt.

He asked questions..........and I answered every single one of them.

And for some reason.............that just made him madder?????????????:cosby2:

Just now, jehurey said:

Of course it is............you're trying to project you being an obvious lemming onto me. That IS hilarious watching you attempt that.

Tell me, how do you think that's working out?

I'm the obvious lemming? :wonder: 

Did you realize were in a thread where YOU are asking for an Xbox? :tom:

• Ike★ locked this topic