Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

There are feminine men and masculine women. There are only 2 genders.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol I admit that I've sort of taken a slight reverse on my opinion of Joe Rogan. It's really Joe Rogan fans that are usually toxic. I dont love that he gives a platform to terrible people but I think

who cares, hes white. he was privileged. 

33 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I dont care how well Xbox is doing and so far the only people who repeatedly whine about gender pronouns in here are you and Cocke. 

If it's as meaningless as arguing over which flavor of Jello's the best (none, stop eating bones), why do you have twice as many posts in this thread as I do, and why do yours often sound annoyed?

You're making a mistake running interference for this ideology. Time will tell who's right. I like my odds. 

38 minutes ago, Saucer said:

If it's as meaningless as arguing over which flavor of Jello's the best (none, stop eating bones), why do you have twice as many posts in this thread as I do, and why do yours often sound annoyed?

You're making a mistake running interference for this ideology. Time will tell who's right. I like my odds. 

So again all you can offer is unrelated nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

So again all you can offer is unrelated nonsense. 

Unrelated  nonsense to what? If the issue is trivial why are you posting a lot about it and getting annoyed?