Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

There are feminine men and masculine women. There are only 2 genders.

2 hours ago, Liquid said:

You pick and choose based on your biases. 

Because being on one side of everything means your wrong 50% of the time.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol I admit that I've sort of taken a slight reverse on my opinion of Joe Rogan. It's really Joe Rogan fans that are usually toxic. I dont love that he gives a platform to terrible people but I think

who cares, hes white. he was privileged. 

22 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Because being on one side of everything means your wrong 50% of the time.

First of all...No. It. Does. Not. This is an example of the overly simplistic way you view the world. 

Picking and choosing what to think based on what you want to hear or believe is only as reliable as a person's critical thinking capabilities. I won't comment on that, but yeah. :cmpunk1:

13 minutes ago, Liquid said:

:lawd:Cucke coming in with yet another worthless pop culture hot take meant to stir up alt-right MRAs.

How about liberals fighting back against true insanity? Real intellectuals, real scientists and doctors telling the sjw fucktards to sit the fuck down and start trusting science again. I swear this shit is becoming like the evangelicals and creationist shit on the right. Two ends of the horseshoe. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
12 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I love how NPR became a slur for angry incels and alt-righters until the IDW realized they could monetize NPR for dumb people. 

Are you an evolutionary denier now? :omglol:

10 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

How about liberals fighting back against true insanity? Real intellectuals, real scientists and doctors telling the sjw fucktards to sit the fuck down and start trusting science again. I swear this shit is becoming like the evangelicals and creationist shit on the right. Two ends of the horseshoe. 

Because it cost no one anything? Maybe people are busy with things like wealth inequality, systemic racism, sexual impropriety, government corruption, disenfranchisement, trans rights, Healthcare, abortion, the environment?

You can spend your energy railing against who the CW cast to play Batwoman and other pointless cultural distractions the Right props up for their plebs to work themselves up over. 

Just now, Liquid said:

Because it cost no one anything? Maybe people are busy with things like wealth inequality, systemic racism, sexual impropriety, government corruption, disenfranchisement, trans rights, Healthcare, abortion, the environment?

You can spend your energy railing against who the CW cast to play Batwoman and other pointless cultural distractions the Right props up for their plebs to work themselves up over. 

Ahh yes. The "its not hurting anyone" argument. Just keep taking away a marble a day in a big bucket of marbles. You dont notice it untill that marble is you. 

We seriously have a generation of people who dismiss science because of feelings. Dismiss free speech because of feelings, dismiss logical and critical thinking because of feelings. These people are leaving universities after being indoctrinated with this bullshit and going into highly influential positions in the media, government and big tech. Nothing to see here though. 

40 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Then you're going to cave after all and use xe/xem on request? 

So your response to my not caring about trivial shit is redrudge more trivial hypothetical shit? Is this how good white men have it 2020? That all you guys care about is gender pronouns and antifa? 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

So your response to my not caring about trivial shit is redrudge more trivial hypothetical shit? Is this how good white men have it 2020? That all you guys care about is gender pronouns and antifa? 

Well we hope one day to have it as good as black men who only care about people who care about gender pronouns -- and how well the Xbox is doing of course.

30 minutes ago, Saucer said:

But I agree caring about Antifa is frivulous. I mean who cares about shit like this?

who cares, hes white. he was privileged. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Well we hope one day to have it as good as black men who only care about people who care about gender pronouns -- and how well the Xbox is doing of course.

I dont care how well Xbox is doing and so far the only people who repeatedly whine about gender pronouns in here are you and Cocke. 

Edited by Liquid