Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump, "Mail-in ballots bad" Also Trump, "Here are forms to request your mail-in ballots"

22 minutes ago, nitric said:

You remember him saying this too right? He claimed that I twisted his words when he word for word said he doesn't research the topics he talks about. Lmfao.

Lol Twinblade ran out after complaining about Biden doing a zoom interview with Cardi B, and Dems giving oxygen to celebs, then having to damage control gun Ken and Barbie actually being invited to the RNC. 

1 hour ago, nitric said:

You remember him saying this too right? He claimed that I twisted his words when he word for word said he doesn't research the topics he talks about. Lmfao.

Yes... he was quoted word for word... he then said don't ask me for link to back up what I posted :mj:

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Well thats good 

It is great, but we still need to undo the changes he already implemented and get the sorting machines back. I'm also excited to see him get grilled on capitol hill on Friday when he has to testify.

8 minutes ago, nitric said:

So you're okay with what he's done thus far? Lmao but the rusty mail boxes 

There was an explanation for the mailboxes. The shutting down of mail sorting machines is another issue completely. 

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

There was an explanation for the mailboxes. The shutting down of mail sorting machines is another issue completely. 

Both were an issue to begin with hence the reason they had to stop. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

He doesn't have the power to move or undo elections. 

Also - Trump himself votes by mail.

:mj:

That’s absentee voting. It’s completely different. :|

:sabu:

2 hours ago, HALOmij said:

tenor.gif

I'll take a perm-ban if that man has read more than a paragraph of the constitution.  This is who the right is voting for :D  The damage control will be "bubu he was just kitting ;(" :pavarotti: