Demon's Souls rated in Korea; UE5 PS5 cloud demo.

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

No... I posted an old PSN account.  I already explained this to you before... so I'm guessing you're just trying to kickstart the ol jerry-go-round eh?

If you don't have any proof to what you say.. it ends here.

No.......prove it.

There is no jerry-go-round if you proved it.

LOL...............nobody believes that you would just "abandon" an old PSN account.

You haven't played PS4 games since 2014.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so ratchet and clank, demon's souls, spiderman and gt7 will all be out within in the next 6 months.   ms of course.... will release nothing.

Having to choose between visuals and a "high framerate" mode on your brand new console    LMAO @ 60fps meaning "high framerate"     Dumbtric  

You don't even know what you're talking about, you stupid bitch.

Posted Images

Just now, HALOmij said:

Anyway back to the topic of Demon's LOLs on consoles :omglol:

Thanks for re-confirming that admission that you don't have a PS4.

hence the port-begging of Demon Souls for PC.

4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Yea, cause Demon's Souls is on PS4 :drake: 

I guess that, based on the port-begging, you're also telling us you won't have a PS5, either.

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

Lmao I would assume begging would have a little shame, but it seems like he has no shame. 

:ben:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I guess that, based on the port-begging, you're also telling us you won't have a PS5, either.

:ben:

I'm sure I'll buy one... to laugh at.  Ironically it will still get more use than yours :omglol:

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

I'm sure I'll buy one... to laugh at.  Ironically it will still get more use than yours :omglol:

so you are admitting that you won't have a PS5.

And you will will have not played any Playstation games since 2014.

Well, good luck with the port-begging.

Remji will cream his pants when a PC version is announced in 3 years and is a rush job to swindle the hermslobs out of their money. Meanwhile, PS5 owners are playing the new ND game. :muttley:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you are admitting that you won't have a PS5.

And you will will have not played any Playstation games since 2014.

Well, good luck with the port-begging.

Read the post you quoted again.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Remji will cream his pants when a PC version is announced in 3 years and is a rush job to swindle the hermslobs out of their money. Meanwhile, PS5 owners are playing the new ND game. :muttley:

You'll have spent more money on PS+ than the game costs in those 3 years...  The money I would save from not buying a PS5 I could buy every good PS game released throughout the entire gen... and best on PC :hest: 

Stick to defending NintendLOL Ikey-poo :omglol:

Edited by HALOmij
4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Read the post you quoted again.

I did.

You'll offer as much proof of you having a PS5 as you did with offering proof of having a PS4 post-2014.

Which is to say: none.

Like I said..................best of luck with the port-begging! I'm rootin' for ya!

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I did.

You'll offer as much proof of you having a PS5 as you did with offering proof of having a PS4 post-2014.

Which is to say: none.

Like I said..................best of luck with the port-begging! I'm rootin' for ya!

The only thing I'm begging for is for you to stop trying so desperately to jerry-go-round me :mj: 

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

The only thing I'm begging for is for you to stop trying so desperately to jerry-go-round me :mj: 

Not really a jerry--go-round since you already confirmed it, twice, that you don't have a PS4 since 2014.

9 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

You'll have spent more money on PS+ than the game costs in those 3 years...  The money I would save from not buying a PS5 I could buy every good PS game released throughout the entire gen... and best on PC :hest: 

Stick to defending NintendLOL Ikey-poo :omglol:

I've never spent more than $35 on PS Plus for a year and gotten plenty of games on my account as a return on my investment. :mjpls:

Meanwhile, you'll have spent $2000+ on GPUs to feel superior and have bragging rights on the internet.  :mj: