Holy shit the RTX 3090 is massive

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Me trying to figure out how these will fit into next year's laptops models.]            

The entire world isn't rendered tho . Thhbo .

Brag about it on Nvidia forums, and get flamed on SW?

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol . Pc Scam gaming. 

So you're going to play the noticeably worse to substantially worse version of video games for the next 8 years again like last gen? Nice!  

I hope you upgrade to the mid gen XBSEX-PRO or whatever, so you're just very behind instead of very very behind.

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

So you're going to play the noticeably worse to substantially worse version of video games for the next 8 years again like last gen? Nice!  

I hope you upgrade to the mid gen XBSEX-PRO or whatever, so you're just very behind instead of very very behind.

Even the xbox one s is better than your pc , stupid smelly hermshit 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Even the xbox one s is better than your pc , stupid smelly hermshit 

Nope. Also lol you played the low fps low settings on Xboner1 for 8 years. That fucking sucks, don't click on gfx threads after having done that it's embarrassing. Nasty.

Edited by Substatic
5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No they aren't.  Some airports are low quality in the cheap versions. 

Oh shit you're right :D 

"Enhanced airports" :omglol:

I guess we know how they plan on updating the visuals over time.  Selling improved "cities" "airports" "monuments" and "tourist destinations"  as enhancement packs like as if they were additional characters or something :tom: 

I respect the hustle :beckham:

Edited by HALOmij
13 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Oh shit you're right :D 

"Enhanced airports" :omglol:

I guess we know how they plan on updating the visuals over time.  Selling improved "cities" "airports" "monuments" and "tourist destinations"  as enhancement packs like as if they were additional characters or something :tom: 

I respect the hustle :beckham:

Ms does some fucky things but I guess they need to get the hard-core to buy this game instead of just gsmepassing it 

10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yeah I know the 2 biggest PC haters in gaming history (Jonb1 and CarlosVela) are also the biggest PC gamers on the planet lol. This platform is just too god damn good.

no i typically play on console but pc has gamepass too and thats dope . If a game is 30fps on console and my pc can run it at 60 I usually play the pc version . Pc still sucks and is a scam . TB is right,  they scam people .

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Ms does some fucky things but I guess they need to get the hard-core to buy this game instead of just gsmepassing it 

Yeah it honestly makes sense when you put it like that.  I thought more new planes would be enough on their own, but I guess going in and building and improving all the Airports and stuff too that you see during takeoff and landing does cost money.  They also know the type of people that are really into these kinds of games love that shit and will spend money on it. 

5 hours ago, HALOmij said:

Jesus CHRIST YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB.

There's really no helping you.  The connectors will come with the cards.... and needing a sufficient wattage PSU has been a thing in PC's since forever....

If you were planning on buying the highest end card and went out and bought a 650w or 750w PSU... then it's your fault for being fucking stupid.

Even if the RTX 3090 is 350W, I say that is still sufficient for a 750W PSU, esp if it's 80Plus Bronze or higher. 

It's the 500W PSU owners that will have to worry. 

8 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Even if the RTX 3090 is 350W, I say that is still sufficient for a 750W PSU, esp if it's 80Plus Bronze or higher. 

It's the 500W PSU owners that will have to worry. 

Yea, we'll have to wait and see. 

Like I said, people who are going to be buying the 3090 aren't people with 650w or even 750w PSUs...  The 3070 and 3080 will be 100% fine with a 750w PSU.. and there will be a cable in the box.. so it's not a big deal like Twinblade wants to make it sound.

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

no i typically play on console but pc has gamepass too and thats dope . If a game is 30fps on console and my pc can run it at 60 I usually play the pc version . Pc still sucks and is a scam . TB is right,  they scam people .

I mean yeah the price difference is most egregious at the start of each gen especially when going by unrealistic enthusiast cards like 3090, you know this by now. I kinda get where you and TB are coming from in that regard - but only in this once a decade small time window. Especially with corona inflated PC part prices. After a year or two consoles will be well behind again and it won't cost even nearly as much to obliterate them.  

The thing is that doesn't last long, and consoles get ass blasted for the other 7 years of the gen with no real counter arguments. Like most of  this gen :rofls:

Edited by Substatic