Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Gangs in Chiraq joining forces to hunt down and shoot cops

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Ah another post about upcoming left-wing plots to kill people.

How many people has ANTIFA killed now?

Antifa just executed a Trump supporter in a gangland style murder over the weekend in Portland, then cheered about it, and you're trying to pretend it didn't happen? :kaz:

Better quality version: "We've got a couple right here."

https://streamable.com/8706z4

From the shooter's Instagram:

I am 100% ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! Even if some of them are too ignorant to realize what antifa truly stands for. We do not want violence but we will not run from it either! If the police continue to pick on and beat up innocent citizens that are peacefully voicing their objections, it must be met with equal force! We are currently living through a crucial point in Humanities evolution. We truly have an opportunity right now to fix everything. But it will be a fight like no other! It will be a war and like all wars there will be casualties. I was in the army and I hated it. I did not feel like fighting for them would ever be a good cause. Today's protesters and antifa are my brothers in arms. This is a Cause to fight for.

https://archive.is/CH4UW#selection-227.0-240.0

pWrL467w?format=png&name=small

His sister  said the only time he ever shows up at their mom's house is to demand money. Truly one of your own. :biggrin:

Edited by Saucer
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Antifa just executed a Trump supporter in a gangland style murder over the weekend in Portland, then cheered about it, and you're trying to pretend it didn't happen? :kaz:

Better quality version: "We've got a couple right here."

https://streamable.com/8706z4

pWrL467w?format=png&name=small

His sister  said the only time he ever shows up at their mom's house is to demand money. Truly one of your own. :biggrin:

Actually, that person was attacking people with mace, along with other people who were driving their cars into crowds and spraying mace.

Why'd you forget that part?

And let me know when they are confirmed to be part of ANTIFA.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Actually, that person was attacking people with mace, along with other people who were driving their cars into crowds and spraying mace.

Why'd you forget that part?

No he wasn't. You idiots misidentified the victim. And eyewitness reporters were almost unanimous in saying Antifa were instigating the fights. 

And you just admitted you knew about the murder and were trying to cover it up. :rawf:

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No he wasn't. You idiots misidentified the victim. And eyewitness reporters were almost unanimous in saying Antifa were instigating the fights. 

And you just admitted you knew about the murder and were trying to cover it up. :rawf:

No.............they were driving their cars into crowd and shooting paint balls and bear spray.

They were instigating fights.

You just tried omitting that information. That was THE Patriot Prayer group, doing that as a whole.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.............they were driving their cars into crowd and shooting paint balls and bear spray.

They were instigating fights.

You just tried omitting that information. That was THE Patriot Prayer group, doing that as a whole.

Here are Antifa rejects throwing projectiles at vehicles on the freeway trying to cause major injuries. Notice the Baby Huey looking tard.

Here they are trying to block the vehicles.

Here they are throwing projetiles at the vehicles as they drive through city streets.

And here they are celebrating after murdering a conservative.

And let's take a look at what these fine Antifa people look like.

EgzlVwJUcAAjlIK?format=jpg&name=360x360 

Eg2T1doU8AAWEEl?format=jpg&name=360x360

EgyRnViVoAApKW_?format=jpg&name=360x360

EgzpTEMVoAA22Qj?format=jpg&name=360x360

Egzo715UwAEeWy5?format=jpg&name=360x360

Eg2V1oxVkAEXC1T?format=jpg&name=360x360

^ It identifies as a woman

EgzwjdbUMAEYY4z?format=jpg&name=360x360

I can understand why Jerry supports Antifa. He's finally found a group he fits in with.

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Here are Antifa rejects throwing projectiles at vehicles on the freeway trying to cause major injuries. Notice the Baby Huey looking tard.

Here they are trying to block the vehicles.

Here they are throwing projetiles at the vehicles as they drive through city streets.

And here they are celebrating after murdering a conservative.

Ah, so you're avoiding the fact that Patriot Prayer did drive their cars, shot paintballs and used bear spray on people to instigate fights.

Where's your proof that they are ANTIFA, again?

I'm still waiting on that one.

I love how it’s always the suburbia white people trying to feign concern at what goes on the city and are so afraid of it leaking into their community. It’s been like this since Nixon. 

Oh, so we're doing this? :denzel3:

Man with ties to 'boogaloo' movement charged with threatening health officer over pandemic

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/01/boogaloo-movement-man-charged-threatening-health-officer

1596.jpg?width=140&quality=45&auto=forma

A California community college instructor with ties to the far-right, anti-government “boogaloo” movement was in custody on suspicion of sending two dozen misogynistic and threatening letters to a county health officer involving the coronavirus pandemic.

The Santa Clara county sheriff’s office said on Tuesday that Alan Viarengo, 55, was arrested last week and charged with felony counts of stalking and threatening a public official. Investigators also seized 138 firearms, thousands of rounds of ammunition and explosive materials from Viarengo’s home in Gilroy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspect in killing of 2 Bay Area officers tied to right-wing ‘boogaloo’ group, prosecutors allege

Spoiler

carrillo.jpg

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-16/suspects-charged-killing-santa-cruz-cop-and-oakland-federal-officer

On Tuesday, federal law enforcement officials announced that they were charging Air Force Sgt. Steven Carrillo, 32, the alleged owner of that vest, and suspected accomplice Robert A. Justus Jr., 30, of Millbrae in the May 29 shooting death of a federal security officer in Oakland.

Officials said Carrillo, who also faces state charges in the June 6 killing of a Santa Cruz sheriff’s deputy, was a follower of the “boogaloo” movement, which a federal complaint said is not a fixed group but includes people who identify themselves as militia and target perceived government tyranny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on the above story... Popped open their van (passenger) door and dropped them.

An officer was gunned down. The killer was a ‘boogaloo boy’ using nearby peaceful protests as cover, feds say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/17/boogaloo-steven-carrillo/

Spoiler

6Q7MWMVQB4I6VGFVE6NGI6NB4Q.jpg&w=916

This May 29 surveillance photo provided by the FBI shows a van with the passenger side door open as someone fires at a security kiosk at the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building in Oakland, Calif. (FBI/AP)

Federal prosecutors on Tuesday charged Carrillo with murder and attempted murder, and leveled aiding and abetting charges against Robert Alvin Justus Jr., who has admitted to serving as a getaway driver during the courthouse ambush, according to the FBI.

Protective Security Officer David Patrick Underwood was killed and a second officer, whom officials have not named, was critically wounded in the ambush.

Inside the three vehicles Carrillo used, police found a boogaloo patch, ammunition, firearms, bombmaking equipment and three messages scrawled in blood: “I became unreasonable,” “Boog” and “Stop the duopoly.”

Ultimately it has lead to:

This anti-government “boogaloo” rhetoric has already been publicly linked to at least least 15 arrests and five deaths, including the murder of a federal security guard and a sheriff’s deputy in California, according to media reports and analysts who track extremists.

lol this motherfucker is legit laughing talking about a person being executed. This is some sociopath level shit. 

Its amazing how they were able to confirm that they were a part of that Boogaloo movement, it probably means they had evidence in the form of communications, they traced it to a social media group that the person was a part of.

But they can't seem to that with all of these supposed ANTIFA attacks.