Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Mod abuse in the politics side of the forum

19 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

My thread was mostly a theory. I think you should make an exception when the thread is intended for speculation. If anything we can label [SPECULATION] on it, so users know what to expect when they enter.

Theres enough fake news in the media already. If we allowed every conspiracy theory under the sun then the discussions would go even further off rails and become less constructive than they already are.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been a mod since July 7th. It's why I know many of the complaints levied at Twinblade have nothing to do with him.

the forum wasn't anywhere close to being as political as it is now. i've been here since 2004. like 90% of the convos, back in the day, were based on entertainment.  now, things are different. politic

If you're gonna have an obvious right-winger as one of the mods. (I'm not talking about "right-LEANING" either, he intentionally posts Daily Mail articles out of sheer defiance)   Then make

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Theres enough fake news in the media already. If we allowed every conspiracy theory under the sun then the discussions would go even further off rails and become less constructive than they already are.

no, you have to prove it fake.

you don't get to say that media is automatically assumed to be fake.

unless you can show us that the media outlet has a ridiculously high rate of misleading reports.