Bought a Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro mouse

I ordered a white D Minus, heard the build quality is kinda shit but I don't care because i'm a glorious fanboy because of their name/logo and love light ergo mice that try to steal the coveted Zowie EC2 shape.

d_2_white_matte-600x450.png

Edited by Substatic
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2020-09-10 at 5:32 AM, lynux3 said:

My G703 has been solid for 2 years. Zero issues.

So I ended up buying one of those tonight.. and I'm really loving this mouse.  It feels great, and the scroll wheel is awesome.

I'm never buying a Corsair mouse ever again lmao fuck that shit :lul: 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

So I ended up buying one of those tonight.. and I'm really loving this mouse.  It feels great, and the scroll wheel is awesome.

I'm never buying a Corsair mouse ever again lmao fuck that shit :lul: 

G703 lightspeed is epic

24 minutes ago, Substatic said:

G703 lightspeed is epic

Yeah it feels great so far. 

That mouse wheel on the Corsair was bad enough to give me nightmares.  Squeaky ass shit.  The G703 Lightspeed feels great, looks nice a simple, and has nice big side buttons, which I like.

I ended up getting the G305 because I don't need an overly complicated mouse to play complicated games or RPGs.

It still has a Lightspeed sensor, and the same roller wheel tech that Logitech uses for interval or free scrolling. Side buttons.

It uses a single AA battery, so that makes it simple for me. And I will only use it for PC gaming when i specifically display the game on my television, because my MX Master still remains at the desk.

Now I'm trying to find a wireless mechanical keyboard (doesn't really have to be mechanical, but that's my first preference) to fit inside of this lapboard that I bought.

img_20180710_125238-100764445-large.jpg

Its made by Corsair, but just like I figured, I don't trust Corsair plastic PC accessories. I need to find a tenkeyless board, wireless, that preferrably has nice mechanical brown switches, and cannot be more than 14.4 inches wide, and hopefully its thick enough to where it sits flush just like the Corsair keyboard shown in that picture.

I tried looking at the Keychron keyboards, but they don't have a close-enough dimension for what I'm looking for.

Just now, jehurey said:

I ended up getting the G305 because I don't need an overly complicated mouse to play complicated games or RPGs.

It still has a Lightspeed sensor, and the same roller wheel tech that Logitech uses for interval or free scrolling. Side buttons.

It uses a single AA battery, so that makes it simple for me. And I will only use it for PC gaming when i specifically display the game on my television, because my MX Master still remains at the desk.

Now I'm trying to find a wireless mechanical keyboard (doesn't really have to be mechanical, but that's my first preference) to fit inside of this lapboard that I bought.

Its made by Corsair, but just like I figured, I don't trust Corsair plastic PC accessories. I need to find a tenkeyless board, wireless, that preferrably has nice mechanical brown switches, and cannot be more than 14.4 inches wide, and hopefully its thick enough to where it sits flush just like the Corsair keyboard shown in that picture.

I tried looking at the Keychron keyboards, but they don't have a close-enough dimension for what I'm looking for.

keyboard and mouse combo like that is an abomination for gaming. i need more room to spread my arms and whirl the mouse around. any competitive FPS would be impossible to play.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

I needed a TKL hotswappable KB and couldn't find one I liked that was wireless sadly. So I got GMMK, it is wired unfortunately there but not too annoying I guess. 

For mice deciding between G703 lightspeed or Basilisk x Hyperspeed. At least they won't have wires.

Need new mouse pad too last one was fucked.

kb3.png

Edited by Substatic