Series X units sent out to the media

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I like games just fine, I just dont jerk off to consoles. 

You jerk off to me tho.  Starting to follow me around like GooCacaSan and Sauasage Fingers FLMAO .

newest member of the ButtHurt Brothers ROFL

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Follow you around? ****a in the last 24 hours you made like half of the threads on the front page. lmfao 

Forum needs a little revival . And , you always come in them ...to tell me you are mad that I like video games LOL 

idiot 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Follow you around? ****a in the last 24 hours you made like half of the threads on the front page. lmfao 

Sloooooowwww Jonny believes anyone who responds to him in a concise sentence instead of fanboy drivel is obsessed with him :mj:

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

But you dont really love videogames. That's part of what's funny, You only love Xbox. 

The the most retarded thing I've ever heard . I game on xbox and pc . There isn't enough time to own all platforms so I choose the ones I like most.....like everyone else . Except you...do you even own a console ? 

Lol , nope. Just here to be miserable FLMAO

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sloooooowwww Jonny believes anyone who responds to him in a concise sentence instead of fanboy drivel is obsessed with him :mj:

I remeber once about 3 months ago or so I counted how many times you quoted me w no response.  In like 3 days it was over 100 times 🤣 just in the past few days I've been back here its already double digits. 

So yes , you are obsessed and have fucking problems . How desperate are you for my attention 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I remeber once about 3 months ago or so I counted how many times you quoted me w no response.  In like 3 days it was over 100 times 🤣 just in the past few days I've been back here its already double digits. 

So yes , you are obsessed and have fucking problems . How desperate are you for my attention 🤣🤣🤣

You must have offended his cow masters, don't do that the sheepet will try and chase you off the property :dame: