Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump is asked directly about committing to a peaceful transfer of power, he does not answer, says they have to "get rid of the ballots" and if they don't "there will be a continuation".

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Trump scurred af

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel last night and he did bring up a good point.

Republicans are absolutely rushing to pass another Supreme Court justice, and it is a sign that they don't believe Trump is going to win the election. Because if they did, they wouldn't be rushing like this.

its also a sign that maybe they don't think they will have the majority in the Senate next year.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Republicans are absolutely rushing to pass another Supreme Court justice, and it is a sign that they don't believe Trump is going to win the election. Because if they did, they wouldn't be rushing like this.

its also a sign that maybe they don't think they will have the majority in the Senate next year.

I mean duh, only an idiot or Democrat would wait in expectation of winning an election first. 

It's not so much lack of faith in Trump as just bullying the minority party and having no one to stop them. 

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

God you watch stuff like that, it explains everything. lol. 

1 minute ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

idk bro, you're a awesome pal

LOL classic right-winger response, you ask them a question in which they know they'll look stupid if they attempt to answer it. So they try to laugh it off and play it cool.