Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Depression because of Politics.

All my friends are depressed because of politics. They won't tell me that, but they all stopped talking to me, and dropped contact with me, and are in like hermit mode. So I have no one to talk to. Anyone else have this problem? It's quite the thing, you know. 

I don't care if your friends are conservative or liberal - I bet they're all depressed right now. 

57 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

All my friends are depressed because of politics. They won't tell me that, but they all stopped talking to me, and dropped contact with me, and are in like hermit mode. So I have no one to talk to. Anyone else have this problem? It's quite the thing, you know. 

I don't care if your friends are conservative or liberal - I bet they're all depressed right now. 

I don't have conservative friends. 

3 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

are you sure you're not the problem, and that's why they stopped talking to you?

I've had a couple of friends talk more about politics and culture than before. I guess you are right they feel a bit hopeless with society and the whole sjw shit and all the hypocrisy everywhere. But like always, they never listened to when I was saying that shit before. They think they are making some new discovery :D It's mostly anger though.

A lot of friends in general even the ones that are not into any of that are depressed. I think it's mostly the covid isolation shit and constantly being bombarded with the same crap that makes people just not give a fuck and want to rot. Don't take it too personally, your hipster friends who hate your view on politics are most likely dying inside cause they can't do their shitty sarcastic tone jokes at the craft beer bar.

• Thanks 1