Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

"White supremacist extremists...remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland" -Department of Homeland Security

• Ike★ changed the title to "White supremacist extremists...remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland" -Department of Homeland Security
1 minute ago, nitric said:

Only right wing nutcases will deny this.

And the irony is that it's a right wing, Trump brach of the federal government writing this report. :drake:

I expect the resident conservatives to just ignore this thread like all the other ones I post with actual sources and facts. :omglol:

6 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Are the proud boys considered a white supremacist extremists?

Maybe.

Its pretty sad that we, in America, have a MULTIPLE CHOICE SELECTION when it comes to determining which white-centric group may be considered extremists.

Not exactly something you want to have multiple quantities of.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Maybe.

Its pretty sad that we, in America, have a MULTIPLE CHOICE SELECTION when it comes to determining which white-centric group may be considered extremists.

You do realize this exists in all countries. in all races. This isn't an american thing. its a human thing. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Maybe.

Cooke is just trying to figure out which one to join.  

• Haha 3

We’ve been over this millions of times. Even that graph proves it. There aren’t more right wing terrorists than left wing terrorists. Right wing terrorists are just more competent, smarter, and able to kill people more effectively. Left wing people often fail at their attempts. But there aren’t more right wing murderers.

as far as actual quality of life is concerned, left wing violence poses a a greater threat. The media used to hype up charlottesville as this big thing that killed... 1 fat person who had a heart attack. But the left wing riots that happened this year were many times worse, killing people almost every “protest.” Even if it was just rioters killing other rioters.

The domestic threat environment is rapidly evolving. Operational reporting shows that DHS law enforcement officers suffered over 300 separate injuries while they were present during months of nightly unrest in Portland, Oregon. This is but one example among many across the country, including in Brooklyn,
New York, and Kenosha, Wisconsin, where law enforcement officers have been injured or killed. These increasingly pervasive incidents highlight the threat of anarchist violence that has accelerated in our cities in recent months.

as seen in your article, but is not show in the graph you posted because it happened in 2020.

EDIT: this quote is from your report, I just couldn't how to figure out how to quote on my phone. 

Edited by GeorgeW1000
50 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

We’ve been over this millions of times. Even that graph proves it. There aren’t more right wing terrorists than left wing terrorists. Right wing terrorists are just more competent, smarter, and able to kill people more effectively. Left wing people often fail at their attempts. But there aren’t more right wing murderers.

as far as actual quality of life is concerned, left wing violence poses a a greater threat. The media used to hype up charlottesville as this big thing that killed... 1 fat person who had a heart attack. But the left wing riots that happened this year were many times worse, killing people almost every “protest.” Even if it was just rioters killing other rioters.

32 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

The domestic threat environment is rapidly evolving. Operational reporting shows that DHS law enforcement officers suffered over 300 separate injuries while they were present during months of nightly unrest in Portland, Oregon. This is but one example among many across the country, including in Brooklyn,
New York, and Kenosha, Wisconsin, where law enforcement officers have been injured or killed. These increasingly pervasive incidents highlight the threat of anarchist violence that has accelerated in our cities in recent months.

as seen in your article, but is not show in the graph you posted because it happened in 2020.

:|

sources for all your claims please otherwise you’re just a white supremacy apologist. Because this is a report released today from the federal government that said white supremacy is the biggest domestic terror threat.

Also, I’m happy you pretty much confirmed what we all know that the right loves white supremacy. :drake: 

4 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You do realize this exists in all countries. in all races. This isn't an american thing. its a human thing. 

multiple white-extremist groups?

Yeah, you're probably right, that exist in all countries.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dense with white extremist groups?

Up to da GILLS, lemme tell ya! [Rodney Dangerfield voice]

Yup, guess you are. 

5 hours ago, Ike said:

:|

sources for all your claims please otherwise you’re just a white supremacy apologist. Because this is a report released today from the federal government that said white supremacy is the biggest domestic terror threat.

Also, I’m happy you pretty much confirmed what we all know that the right loves white supremacy. :drake: 

Dude, I quoted YOUR source who also said that left wing terrorism was just as bad, and quoted them in this thread. Your graph shows the white groups are similar in membership to other groups, just that they kill more people. I explained why. You can fill me as some buzzword if you want, but that's because you're a dumbass, and can only think with labels, color coded graphs you can't even read, and scare quotes. What was your asvab score? Tell the world. 

My source was your source, look at your own graph. lmao. The graph doesn't even show left wing groups, even though they wrote about them in the Report. 

11 hours ago, Ike said:

Look: HVE = HOME GROWN EXTREMIST GROUPS! (includes foreign terrorist people) 

HVE attacks are high, the deaths are low

WSE = WHITE GROUPS! 

Attacks are slightly higher, but the deaths are overwhelmingly MORE!

Which argues my point, Jesus Christ Almighty. 

Edited by GeorgeW1000