1440p Series X == 900p Series S (Yakuza)

Series X = 4K/30 or 1440p/60

Series S = 1440p/30 or 900p/60

PS4 Pro = 1080p/30

PS4 = 900p/30

Xbox One X is likely 1080p/30 same as Kiwami 2

Xbox One likely 900p/30 same as Kiwami 2

So it looks like the Series S is more capable than the PRO/One X.... like we said it would be.

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1

best on Pro until the PS5 patch is allowed to release, scummy Phil Sphincter "I don't believe in exclusives" worked out quite a deal here to prevent the real fans from playing this day 1.... what a waste of money. everyone, i urge you to wait for the PS5 version, or never support this franchise again.

16 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

best on Pro until the PS5 patch is allowed to release, scummy Phil Sphincter "I don't believe in exclusives" worked out quite a deal here to prevent the real fans from playing this day 1.... what a waste of money. everyone, i urge you to wait for the PS5 version, or never support this franchise again.

Sorry to rain on your parade but its actually going to be best on PC :aitch:

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Sorry to rain on your parade but its actually going to be best on PC :aitch:

I'm gonna play it on PC with a PS5 controller.. while he's waiting for the inferior PS5 version to release next year :geese: 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

This game looks like it’s from 2012, why isn’t it 4K 60FPS?

You should be asking why Pikmin 3 Deluxe is running at 720p on the Switch when it was running at 720p on the WiiU in 2013. :trump2: 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

You should be asking why Pikmin 3 Deluxe is running at 720p on the Switch when it was running at 720p on the WiiU in 2013. :trump2: 

Because it’s a straight port on a handheld device that came out 3 years ago. 

That was easy. What’s Series X’s excuse? This game is almost a year old, already. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Because it’s a straight port on a handheld device that came out 3 years ago. 

That was easy. What’s Series X’s excuse?

Ah, so the answer is because low effort is acceptable?

I'm sure that's the answer here too. :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Ah, so the answer is because low effort is acceptable?

I'm sure that's the answer here too. :shrug: 

If they can’t get a last gen game to run 60fps while 4K then I’m not sure if this console is even half as strong as they claim for it to be. 

and look at that, lemmings don’t care about graphics anymore. LOL

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

If they can’t get a last gen game to run 60fps while 4K then I’m not sure if this console is even half as strong as they claim for it to be. 

and look at that, lemmings don’t care about graphics anymore. LOL

Who said they can't?  We were just talking about low effort ports weren't we?

I mean, Pikmin 3 is a last gen game... and Nintendo couldn't bump it up to 1080p, or even 60fps at 720p?  I guess Switch isn't more powerful than WiiU? :wonder: 

And LOL!

Just now, Remij said:

Who said they can't?  We were just talking about low effort ports weren't we?

I mean, Pikmin 3 is a last gen game... and Nintendo couldn't bump it up to 1080p, or even 60fps at 720p?  I guess Switch isn't more powerful than WiiU? :wonder: 

And LOL!

No one cares about how powerful switch is! LOL! 

the only reason ANYONE wants a xsx is because of its power (definitely not games) and well, that’s going out the window... FAST :whew:

No one cares about how powerful switch is! LOL! 

the only reason ANYONE wants a xsx is because of its power (definitely not games) and well, that’s going out the window... FAST :whew:

You're right, Sheep don't care about Nintendo copy/pasting WiiU games with little to no improvements... the rest of us laugh though!

Not sure why a Switch owner would suddenly care about power on a system they're not going to buy? :drake: 

Are you able to find a better looking, better performing console version of the game? LOL :bena: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're right, Sheep don't care about Nintendo copy/pasting WiiU games with little to no improvements... the rest of us laugh though!

Not sure why a Switch owner would suddenly care about power on a system they're not going to buy? :drake: 

Are you able to find a better looking, better performing console version of the game? LOL :bena: 

Are you able to find a game on XSX that will be more well received than any of the top Switch games?

Spoiler: nope :reg:

Graphics only matter to graphics whores, and the only people buying XSX are graphic whores... who will be extremely disappointed. :D 

Edited by ghostz life matters

Are you able to find a game on XSX that will be more well received than any of the top Switch games?

Spoiler: nope :reg:

Graphics only matter to graphics whores, and the only people buying XSX are graphic whores... who will be extremely disappointed. :D 

lmao changing the subject cause you're backed in a corner.  That was easy.

Simple solution.  Don't talk about visuals and power/performance.  You always lose. :shrug: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao changing the subject cause you're backed in a corner.  That was easy.

Simple solution.  Don't talk about visuals and power/performance.  You always lose. :shrug: 

So you can’t name a game that’s better. Well, I guess that proves graphics don’t matter... so why are people buying a xsx? What game is there to play that is exclusive and even as good as pikmin? Lmfao. Bad graphics AND bad gameplay, the Xbox way :bow: 

25 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

So you can’t name a game that’s better. Well, I guess that proves graphics don’t matter... so why are people buying a xsx? What game is there to play that is exclusive and even as good as pikmin? Lmfao. Bad graphics AND bad gameplay, the Xbox way :bow: 

I asked you to name me a console that's going to run it better....  LOL