iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new title is sticking around for a little. 

New iPhone same as the old iPhone 

GD and ghost injecting life into SW.. just like the old days

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Lmfao. This idiot just dropped $1300 on a phone.. in full :kaz:

No, I didn't pay $1300.

I love how you just lost the previous argument.

And now you ran to a NEW argument.

And yet you're STILL WRONG.

With my Note 8 trade-in, which Samsung gave a generous price. And Samsung store discounts, and ADDITIONAL discounts that I found, my final price was $680 out of pocket.

..................AND they gave me $200 in Samsung store credit on top of that. Using that to buy my PCIe 4.0 SSD internal hard drive for my upcoming computer build.

Ghost continues to be WWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG:omglol:

6 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

How did you get a 850 phone with $400 being off then? If you paid nothing, you should get a $850 discount?

if you ask to be transferred to the retention department, they'll try to keep you with buyer credits (i'll always say (insert competitor) is offering $400/$500 - whatever the best deal is. they'll always match it. in this case, i bought my $850 phone for $400. i paid them the amount in full. it will last me 2 years. so, if i were to break it down monthly, it would be $16.66. however, i like having a low phone bill. 

edit: oh, and i'll get a $300 credit for my phone. so, it's actually $100 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

:ANYWORD:

Uh huh.......which T-mobile was offering for $720 on black friday, which was when I bought it.

Oh my god..............you're literally losing every claim that you are attempting.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

if you ask to be transferred to the retention department, they'll try to keep you with buyer credits (i'll always say (insert competitor) is offering $400/$500 - whatever the best deal is. they'll always match it. in this case, i bought my $850 phone for $400. i paid them the amount in full. it will last me 2 years. so, if i were to break it down monthly, it would be $16.66. however, i like having a low phone bill. 

So you paid $400. I pay 40 a month with zero down. Nearly the same shit

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Why would I ever buy one like your retarded ass just did? LMFAO

You're right.

iphone go to shit rather quickly.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

And why pretend to be baller...............when you can RENT the image of being baller.

QwmV.gif

Ghost Rent-a-Center.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Uh huh.......which T-mobile was offering for $720 on black friday, which was when I bought it.

Oh my god..............you're literally losing every claim that you are attempting.

You paid $720 out of pocket for a PHONE? LMFAO, it’s only getting worse for you :D 

Just now, jehurey said:

You're right.

iphone go to shit rather quickly.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

And why pretend to be baller...............when you can RENT the image of being baller.

QwmV.gif

Ghost Rent-a-Center.

He’s furious he just spent $1300 on a phone, and one that cut his battery life in HALF compared to his old one. Ohhhh man, look at the lies he’s cookin up! :kaz:

you aren't doing the math properly. in the span of 2 years, i pay significantly less and can even trade in my phone, which would then mean i only spent $100 over 2 years. 

• Like 1

Except he actually owns something, at the end of the day.

And he doesn't need to walk around being careful about fucking up his phone because he knows he holds something that is his, instead of holding something that isn't his.

Just now, Goukosan said:

You cannot be this dumb :drake:

I pay $480 and get a new phone every year. He paid 400 and gets a new phone every two. Let’s keep in mind my phone is $300 more than his msrp. If I had his phone, it would have been roughly 20 a month, aka 240 a year, aka 480 every two years compared to his 400 for two years. 

Are you... this dumb? 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And he doesn't need to walk around being careful about fucking up his phone because he knows he holds something that is his, instead of holding something that isn't his.

You realize I can simply not upgrade my phone and would own mine after two years, right?

you aren't doing the math properly. in the span of 2 years, i pay significantly less and can even trade in my phone, which would then mean i only spent $100 over 2 years. 

Exactly, I prefer the easiness of NOT reselling. 

you paid $400 per two and I pay $480 per year, but I get a new phone yearly when you get a new one every other year. 

if I had a two year cycle I would buy and resell, but I’m losing very little for the Convenience

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

His phone or not, no one wants to break their phone retard. Obviously the entire purchase/lease was a waste of money in EITHER event. Lmfao - you’re an idiot. 

Oh my god, ghost is losing his shit in this thread.

And even GD is making fun of him, at this point.:drake:

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

You paid $720 out of pocket for a PHONE? LMFAO, it’s only getting worse for you :D 

No, it isn't.

Especially for a fantastic phone that lasted 3 years.

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

He’s furious he just spent $1300 on a phone, and one that cut his battery life in HALF compared to his old one. Ohhhh man, look at the lies he’s cookin up! :kaz:

Note 20 has a bigger battery, and the same battery life as the Note 8.

Poor guy, he's just throwing desperate haymakers to try and find something that sticks.

Ghost never does the math properly.

And it boils down to just how TACKY it is to

LEASE

YOUR

PHONE???????????????

Lease a car, I understand the economics. Lease an apartment or home, is sometimes the smarter way to go.

But lease your fucking phone? That's some Tiffany Haddish shit.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh my god, ghost is losing his shit in this thread.

And even GD is making fun of him, at this point.:drake:

No, it isn't.

Especially for a fantastic phone that lasted 3 years.

Note 20 has a bigger battery, and the same battery life as the Note 8.

Poor guy, he's just throwing desperate haymakers to try and find something that sticks.

Ghost never does the math properly.

And it boils down to just how TACKY it is to

LEASE

YOUR

PHONE???????????????

Lease a car, I understand the economics. Lease an apartment or home, is sometimes the smarter way to go.

But lease your fucking phone? That's some Tiffany Haddish shit.:drake:

And yet, I’m getting a new phone YEARLY. You have to wait three years :D 

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)