iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new title is sticking around for a little. 

New iPhone same as the old iPhone 

GD and ghost injecting life into SW.. just like the old days

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I love the lease programs. I pay $0 down, ~$40 a month (tho forever) and simply get the newest phone on launch day every year. The phones cost $1100, but I pay $480 a year for them. 

ive never broken one, and that will suck, but for the last 5-6 years it’s been great imo. 

Eh, I rather buy it outright for $400 and just wait two years. Spending $40 a month on a phone - no thanks 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

leasing phones?

QwmV.gif

I could buy it outright and sell it, since iPhones (unlike Samsungs) keep their value, but this is a much more convenient process. My new phone arrives on launch day, I simply mail my old phone back in the prestamped box. Couldn’t get easier. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

I could buy it outright and sell it, since iPhones (unlike Samsungs) keep their value, but this is a much more convenient process. My new phone arrives on launch day, I simply mail my old phone back in the prestamped box. Couldn’t get easier. 

You keep saying that...............except you don't buy phones.

You lease them. for over half a decade now.

Leasing phones.

QwmV.gif

You must know the Conns staff by first name, at this point. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You keep saying that...............except you don't buy phones.

You lease them. for over half a decade now.

Leasing phones.

QwmV.gif

You must know the Conns staff by first name, at this point. LOL

Says the guy stuck with a Note 6, LOL. You don’t get phones.. period. But you sure like discussing them :vince:

Edited by ghostz life matters
1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

You are on a two year contract, sweetie. Do you know what that means? :kaz:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.

I pay $40 for Tmobile One+ Unlimited.

I have never been on any contract since I switched to T-mobile back in 2017, and I was already off-contract on At&T for at least a year before that.

I paid for my Note 8 back in 2017 in full.

The Tmobile One + Unlimited plan is no longer offered, and they would love me to get off of that plan. That is not a contract, that extends month to month indefinitely.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRONG, again.:omglol:

I love how he tried to change the subject to move away from the fact that he gets phones from Rent-a Center.:lawl:

32 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Outright for $400 ? The phones cost $1100 :wonder:

i got the 11 w/ 256g of memory. it was $850. att gave me $400 buyers credit, as long as i don't switch for 2 years. so, when the 2 years are up (next september), i'll get another phone for $400. god bless retention departments. paying full price for phones :mj:

Just now, -GD-X said:

i got the 11 w/ 256g of memory. it was $850. att gave me $400 buyers credit, as long as i don't switch for 2 years. so, when the 2 years are up (next september), i'll get another phone for $400. god bless retention departments. paying full price for phones :mj:

Well so yeah, you paid 450 I paid 480. But our phones were $300 difference in price and I get a new one in a month 

we both do it right tho, yeah I’d never pay full price for really any tech these days. Even if that means buying a laptop and selling in 2-3 years later to put the $$ torwards a new one. There’s just no reason to, they are constantly upgraded 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Well so yeah, you paid 450 I paid 480. But our phones were $300 difference in price and I get a new one in a month 

we both do it right tho, yeah I’d never pay full price for really any tech these days. Even if that means buying a laptop and selling in 2-3 years later to put the $$ torwards a new one. There’s just no reason to, they are constantly upgraded 

you pay $40 a month. i pay nothing lol 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.

I pay $40 for Tmobile One+ Unlimited.

I have never been on any contract since I switched to T-mobile back in 2017, and I was already off-contract on At&T for at least a year before that.

I paid for my Note 8 back in 2017 in full.

The Tmobile One + Unlimited plan is no longer offered, and they would love me to get off of that plan. That is not a contract, that extends month to month indefinitely.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRONG, again.:omglol:

I love how he tried to change the subject to move away from the fact that he gets phones from Rent-a Center.:lawl:

Lmfao. This idiot just dropped $1300 on a phone.. in full :kaz:

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)