Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump campaign sends letter to the debate commission bitching about the topics, signaling he may back out of last debate

Bunker bitch might back out of the last debate :mickey:

He's already attacking the moderator. I've never witnessed this type of behavior from a world "leader" before.

Edit: had to put quotes around leader

Edited by nitric
10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Remember when Twinblade and Cooke were like "Will Biden even debate".... "The dems will keep him hidden"..... I can't wait for the Debates"

Now look... Trump is running from a debate again :drake:

Trump is melting down. I've been too busy the last few days to keep up on the news but today was just doing some catch up and this dude is fucking freaking. Him claiming that Bill Barr is too nice for not arresting Biden was fucking hilarious. Only made better by him yelling at reporters that they're criminals and should be locked up too. It's honestly the worst temper tantrum I've seen in my life. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Trump is melting down. I've been too busy the last few days to keep up on the news but today was just doing some catch up and this dude is fucking freaking. Him claiming that Bill Barr is too nice for not arresting Biden was fucking hilarious. Only made better by him yelling at reporters that they're criminals and should be locked up too. It's honestly the worst temper tantrum I've seen in my life. 

He’s attacking Fauci now for Christ’s sake and saying he’ll leave the country if he loses. He’s a preemptive sore loser. :cruise: 

11 minutes ago, Ike said:

He’s attacking Fauci now for Christ’s sake and saying he’ll leave the country if he loses. He’s a preemptive sore loser. :cruise: 

The fact that Trump still has any chance of winning a second term is fucking ridiculous. Would any adult accept the same behavior from a child that Trump supporters accept and/or encourage in this man? I saw at his rally where he yelled at CNN and called them "Stupid bastards" for talking about COVID all the time and the crowd went wild. 

Like you have a grown man who throws daily tantrums, Claims that he never makes mistakes, always blames other people for his own problems, calls people names, cheats,  can never stay on topic, begs for compliments all the time, lies ALL THE TIME. Like I just described the worst child possible, and these motherfuckers are like "Yeah, he should be President." 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

The fact that Trump still has any chance of winning a second term is fucking ridiculous. Would any adult accept the same behavior from a child that Trump supporters accept and/or encourage in this man? I saw at his rally where he yelled at CNN and called them "Stupid bastards" for talking about COVID all the time and the crowd went well. 

Like you have a grown man who throws daily tantrums, Claims that he never makes mistakes, always blames other people for his own problems, calls people names, cheats,  can never stay on topic, begs for compliments all the time, lies ALL THE TIME. Like I just described the worst child possible, and these motherfuckers are like "Yeah, he should be President." 

It's a cult bro. :reg:

There are reports that CBS News' Leslie Stahl was interviewing Trump, and he abruptly ended the interview, and skipped a scheduled joint interview with him and Pence.

So, CBS is going to have some good video that they will be showing, soon.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

There are reports that CBS News' Leslie Stahl was interviewing Trump, and he abruptly ended the interview, and skipped a scheduled joint interview with him and Pence.

So, CBS is going to have some good video that they will be showing, soon.

He's pre-emptively attacking her. But this attack literally makes no sense.