The Xbox Suckies X launch has to be the least exciting launch of a console of all time

18 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

For a good game to play on Switch? Explains changing factions from Sheep to Cow. :D

Hades just came out last month. How's Grounded and Bleeding Edge been for you this year? :danylol:

54 minutes ago, Ike said:

Hades just came out last month.

The game not exclusive to Switch and best on Series PC? What was bringing that up supposed to accomplish? :D

56 minutes ago, Ike said:

How's Grounded and Bleeding Edge been for you this year?

I wouldn't know, I'm not desperate for games like faction switching Sheep. Oh is that why it's called a Switch? Because once the Nintendo games dry up you switch factions to play games? :D

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The game not exclusive to Switch and best on Series PC? What was bringing that up supposed to accomplish? :D

I wouldn't know, I'm not desperate for games like faction switching Sheep. Oh is that why it's called a Switch? Because once the Nintendo games dry up you switch factions to play games? :D

I mean, every single game on Xbox is better on PC and thus nullifies the need to have Xbox hardware ever. What point are you trying to accomplish?  :hest:

Not being desparate for games is just normal on Xbox since it doesn't have any good games to begin with.  :drake:

Genshin is also coming to Switch and not to Xbox so I'm just waiting until I can play it there for now.  B)

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I mean, every single game on Xbox is better on PC and thus nullifies the need to have Xbox hardware ever. What point are you trying to accomplish?  :hest:

Looks like another one that fails to recognize the Series PC as just a part of the Xbox family. Your bait doesn't work here anymore. :juggle:

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Not being desparate for games is just normal on Xbox

Yeah, exactly. Glad you came around.

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Switch...I'm just waiting

Call up Nintendo, we got the new motto. :kaz: