Cyberpunk delayed to December 10th

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They’re crunching like crazy. One of their employees just claimed to have finished a 100 hour work week. They really should be managing things better.

all that for can'tsoles. I tell ya guys, 9 fkn systems to develop and adjust for is completely unnecessary. I always said the stupid console upgrades in a gen are fucking retarded,

all that shit so some faggs can praise a few more pixels. :hest: 

fuck you all who bought a PRO or X verision you are part of the problem. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHITTY DELAY!  :kaz: 

:gun2::deadkoolaid::deadkoolaid::deadkoolaid::deadkoolaid:

40 minutes ago, kazi said:

all that for can'tsoles. I tell ya guys, 9 fkn systems to develop and adjust for is completely unnecessary. I always said the stupid console upgrades in a gen are fucking retarded,

all that shit so some faggs can praise a few more pixels. :hest: 

fuck you all who bought a PRO or X verision you are part of the problem. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHITTY DELAY!  :kaz: 

:gun2::deadkoolaid::deadkoolaid::deadkoolaid::deadkoolaid:

the series s just makes everything way worse I’m sure. Microsoft deserves more of the blame.

Here's my speculation.

The PS4 and XBO versions are done. They are as done as they can possibly be.

And I bet they run like shit, especially the XBO version.

I bet the PS4pro and XBX versions run better, but their NPC crowds probably look embarrassing because of how weak the CPUs still are on those consoles. All the footage they've been showing is not indicative of how barren the PS4/XBO versions really look. I bet driving around is Pop-In City, with shit popping in all over the place.

So what the delay is really about is the FREE PATCHES that they want to give for the PS5/XsX versions.

Reviewers will bash the game on the last gen consoles, but say that the game is nice and playable on the new consoles.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Here's my speculation.

The PS4 and XBO versions are done. They are as done as they can possibly be.

And I bet they run like shit, especially the XBO version.

I bet the PS4pro and XBX versions run better, but their NPC crowds probably look embarrassing because of how weak the CPUs still are on those consoles. All the footage they've been showing is not indicative of how barren the PS4/XBO versions really look. I bet driving around is Pop-In City, with shit popping in all over the place.

So what the delay is really about is the FREE PATCHES that they want to give for the PS5/XsX versions.

Reviewers will bash the game on the last gen consoles, but say that the game is nice and playable on the new consoles.

Just replace pedestrians with ps1 sprites and call it a day :]