FINAL FANTASY XVI Key artwork, characters, and setting revealed, official website launched[ONLY ON PLAYSTATION(R) 5)

you think this gets an xboox release a year later?

I feel like FF games are like the American election cycle. First they give us JRPGs and belts, and boybands, and we're happy and liberal. But then they gotta throw in diversity, and we gotta go red and get this western shit.  :D

actually this doesn't seem terrible. I'll warm up to it. if the combat/outdoorsey aspect is anything like FFXV (got wut a beutiful usciosu world. I actually like doing nothing in the game. just leveling up), then no doubt I will like it.  should improve too. 

lamfao lmfao okay okay. tis is a spiritual sequel (ya I said sequel not sucsssor!) to FFXV.  Tho westerny/witcher/elder influence..fine.

I think tighter combat and lots of improvements will come. I want to see how OPEN the world is. (seeing a lot of tight areas in this but cool).

man... if there's hunts, and otehr stuff and other stuff new stuff,... if I have fucking $600 laying around I might buy a PS5 for tis  :D  

bodycount a fan of 15 :-*  :-*  i'm actually re-playing it right now. Hope I don't get sick of warping combat. :D 

Yoshida is the true talent right now at square, i never thought it was possible to enjoy a mmorpg story and concept, FFXIV is easily the best FF game in years. 

I'm not only confident - i'm happy he and his team are working on a mainline FF and make it one of the best FF games.

also lmao at the fake FF fans ITT, just pathetic :mj: 

1 minute ago, kazi said:

Yoshida is the true talent right now at square, i never thought it was possible to enjoy a mmorpg story and concept, FFXIV is easily the best FF game in years. 

I'm not only confident - i'm happy he and his team are working on a mainline FF and make it one of the best FF games.

also lmao at the fake FF fans ITT, just pathetic :mj: 

the only fake FF fans are PC gamers. they know nothing of the franchise and beg for decades old ports.

1 minute ago, Bodycount V said:

the only fake FF fans are PC gamers. they know nothing of the franchise and beg for decades old ports.

or maybe its diehard lemshites who never played FF games on ninty and sony hardware. keep begging. I'm glad noobs like you got to experience old ass FF titles in the first place. you should be grateful.

3 minutes ago, kazi said:

or maybe its diehard lemshites who never played FF games on ninty and sony hardware. keep begging. I'm glad noobs like you got to experience old ass FF titles in the first place. you should be grateful.

You are locked to the trash MMO titles and should not speak on these classic console titles. they're above you. get back to FreeWare games and FF11 Online. :rofl: 

14 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

You are locked to the trash MMO titles and should not speak on these classic console titles. they're above you. get back to FreeWare games and FF11 Online. :rofl: 

I played the original games when they came out on SNES and Playstation 1, whilst you never even considered playing them being the lemshite that you are, and you coudln't, because xbox never had these games :mj: 

i'm glad that you can play them on your switch now, decades later, port begging SCUM :kaz: 

17 minutes ago, Bodycount V said:

Even Xbox losers have more FF knowledge than PC scumbags, casual lot of filth they all are. Don't talk about Japanese games, Japan hates PC and anyone who games on PC.

you never played those games on xbox, cause you couldn't. :shrug: 

notice how you responded to me about the fake FF part in the first place? but i didn't mention any names? that's because you felt guilty because it's true.

now go run back to your switchey and beg for more ports, you disgusting lemfilth. :pffft:

I will. Like all the other FF titles unlike you. Now sit down and keep begging for ports. Maybe you should play FFXIV while you are at it, there is a pity port on Playstation, you always hated so much. Sucks to be you. 

8 minutes ago, kazi said:

I will. Like all the other FF titles unlike you. Now sit down and keep begging for ports. Maybe you should play FFXIV while you are at it, there is a pity port on Playstation, you always hated so much. Sucks to be you. 

YOU CAN NEVER AFFORD PS5, SO STFD PC FAKKET FAKE ASS GAMER

Everyone hates PC and looks down on Pathetric PC BEGGAR ASS FAKKETS like you. SO FUCK OFF from an y FF thread you loser, cheeto ass. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR BEGGAR PC CHEETO ASS!