Quantic Dream - The shader cores on Xbox are MUCH better suited for Machine Learning

This about silences the Sony Sluts.  A Sony biased dev flat out owning the cows and their shitty last gen console with FACTS 

The CPU of the two consoles uses the same processor (slightly faster on Xbox Series X), the GPU of the Xbox also seems more powerful, as it is 16% faster than the PS5 GPU, with a bandwidth that is 25% faster. The transfer speed from the SSD is twice as fast on PS5.

The shader cores of the Xbox are also more suitable to machine learning, which could be an advantage if Microsoft succeeds in implementing an equivalent to Nvidia’s DLSS (an advanced neural network solution for AI).

3 hours ago, JonB said:

Get in your lame attempts while you can,  BannedHurey 🤣

Oh man he's still butthurt from last night's bitchslapping.

And you can tell he's projecting, and he's worried that his days are numbered here.

Probably because they are.

Lol I barely post here I dont even care . But you will care deeply . Like I think we might have to get you a support team when you get banned . What mod did you already send a pm too ? LMAO

1 hour ago, JonB said:

Lol I barely post here I dont even care .

he's already talking about if he knows he's going to lose. LOL

he doesn't care, he swears he's going to leave forever, and ever, and ever.........

....and then comes back two weeks later.

Poor guy is literally thinking about me and the idea of me getting banned..........a year from now. 

:lawl:Now that's a guy who clearly doesn't have anything else going for them in their life, right now.:lawl:

Lol , you're going bye bye and you know you are going to have a meltdown. 

Cry to the mods now , while you can,  like you always do......but its game over for you.  Lights out Jerry ROFL 

33 minutes ago, JonB said:

Lol , you're going bye bye and you know you are going to have a meltdown. 

Cry to the mods now , while you can,  like you always do......but its game over for you.  Lights out Jerry ROFL 

He really is mad.

I love that the best thing he can do is respond back like a kindergartner at the playground.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

He really is mad.

I love that the best thing he can do is respond back like a kindergartner at the playground.

Prep for you ban and crisis , little woman lol

Jonb , thanks for taking out the trash ! 

I've had people offer to send me parts if if means you leave 🤣 luckily I'm not poor like you jerry . Glad to see everyone's enthusiasm about your departure tho. 

35 minutes ago, JonB said:

Jonb , thanks for taking out the trash ! 

I've had people offer to send me parts if if means you leave 🤣 luckily I'm not poor like you jerry . Glad to see everyone's enthusiasm about your departure tho. 

and then in their next post...........they literally said you were too stupid.

did you forget that part?:drake:

so you're saying you're here to be liked? (oh, we all know he's going to fail these next series of questions)

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

This lemming is running to a guy who makes movies for their advice on which console is better for games?

:drake:its gotten that bad, huh?

He makes visually stunning games, so he's kind of an/the authority on the matter... no?

Why are you always such a contentious little fgt?

I think lemmings are the only faction that could go an entire generation - a long 7 year generation at that - have zero games, get punched in the mouth by microsoft repeatedly and still come back here to tell everyone how great the next console is going to be.

• Geese 1