Epic : fortnite 4k at 60 on PS5(Dualsense Support) and XSX. 1080p 60 for XSS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remij isn't a lemming and Jon clearly said it was a 1080p/1440p machine.   Good try, though.

I genuinely hate you.

Series S is shit

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Oooh, the topic change. Another win for the Sauce. :aitch:

Coming from the guy that just said that the Xbox Series S is a 1440p machine and 30 frames per second is expected.

So I guess XsX isn't a true 60fps at 4K, like the S, its going to require a resolution downgrade to achieve 60.

I always love it when the lemmings trade in their current problem............for an even worse problem down the road.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I love how you link to a post where I say 720-1440p... which is exactly what this games dynamic resolution is :cruise: 

Actually you don't say 720p at all, only 1440p.

I love how you thought you'd be able to slip that by me without me catching it.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Actually you don't say 720p at all, only 1440p.

I love how you thought you'd be able to slip that by me without me catching it.:drake:

My bad... I said 900p :roll: 

PS5 games have dynamic resolutions too... guess it's not a 4K machine :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

My bad... I said 900p :roll: 

PS5 games have dynamic resolutions too... guess it's not a 4K machine :drake: 

I love how you thought attempting whataboutism after you were caught was the smart way to go.

Thanks for the laugh. I love how you went out of your way for this to backfire on you. :lawl:

I love how you thought attempting whataboutism after you were caught was the smart way to go.

Thanks for the laugh. I love how you went out of your way for this to backfire on you. :lawl:

To catch me in anything you actually have to have made a valid point to begin with.. and you didn't.  You said I claimed it was a 1440p machine... and yet linked to where I specifically state that the game would run at a much lower resolution in a 60fps mode...

LOL in other words... you're fucking stupid and everything you've said from the start is wrong :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

To catch me in anything you actually have to have made a valid point to begin with.. and you didn't.  You said I claimed it was a 1440p machine... and yet linked to where I specifically state that the game would run at a much lower resolution in a 60fps mode...

LOL in other words... you're fucking stupid and everything you've said from the start is wrong :mj: 

LOL, I'm catching you spitting blood like a bitter bastard right now.

You are having to scream "SUCCESS..........the Xbox Series S is so shitty that its running in 720p!!!! Take that Jerry!!!"

Believe me, sweetie.............I'm catching you doing stuff right now that, if you had told me you'd be screaming this about two weeks before Xbox's launch, I'd be laughing my ass off.

So thank you for the laughs.:lawl:Its hilarious how you're trying to play it cool, and it isn't remotely working.

Its also hilarious that you won't have the slightest ounce of restraint to stop yourself from a discussion that you have no chance of winning, as I continue laughing my ass off.

LOL, I'm catching you spitting blood like a bitter bastard right now.

You are having to scream "SUCCESS..........the Xbox Series S is so shitty that its running in 720p!!!! Take that Jerry!!!"

Believe me, sweetie.............I'm catching you doing stuff right now that, if you had told me you'd be screaming this about two weeks before Xbox's launch, I'd be laughing my ass off.

So thank you for the laughs.:lawl:Its hilarious how you're trying to play it cool, and it isn't remotely working.

Its also hilarious that you won't have the slightest ounce of restraint to stop yourself from a discussion that you have no chance of winning, as I continue laughing my ass off.

Nope.  What you said I said....is not what I said... and you're losing your shit now because I'm calling it out:cruise:

PS5 isn't a 4K console... Jehurey confirmed it :tom: 

Nope.  What you said I said....is not what I said...

Nope. You got corrected and never said 720p.

And for some reason, you think screaming 720p at me is some sort of victory for you.

I'm sitting here laughing at your bitter screaming.

Its not working sweetie. You continuing to reply for a mistake that you went out of your way to make is just a measurement of how much you're losing your shit right now.

Little too late for projection. Keep posting, I'm not stopping you from doing the very thing that's giving me a chuckle.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. You got corrected and never said 720p.

And for some reason, you think screaming 720p at me is some sort of victory for you.

I'm sitting here laughing at your bitter screaming.

Its not working sweetie. You continuing to reply for a mistake that you went out of your way to make is just a measurement of how much you're losing your shit right now.

Little too late for projection. Keep posting, I'm not stopping you from doing the very thing that's giving me a chuckle.:drake:

Nope, I said 720p once and immediately admitted I made a mistake and said 900p60.

The point of course being that I gave a much lower resolution than 1440p in that very post for a game running at 60fps.... 

And of course you're trying to make this about the 720p thing... and not that you linked a post of mine that proved the exact opposite of what you were claiming I said :hehe: 

And you're LOSING YOUR SHIT HARD.  You're like Trump is going to be if he loses the election.. in complete denial :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

@Remij What games on Series S runs at 1440p? 

Seems like most games are 720p to 1080p without Ray tracing etc. 

A lot seems to be dynamic.. so I mean, as much as next gen consoles are "4K" consoles... Series S is a "1440p" console :shrug: 

I mean, there's 1080p modes in PS5 games with ray tracing...  

Of course MS is taking liberty with the 1440p resolution marketing... just as they are with 4K.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, I said 720p once and immediately admitted I made a mistake and said 900p60.

The point of course being that I gave a much lower resolution than 1440p in that very post for a game running at 60fps.... 

And of course you're trying to make this about the 720p thing... and not that you linked a post of mine that proved the exact opposite of what you were claiming I said :hehe: 

And you're LOSING YOUR SHIT HARD.  You're like Trump is going to be if he loses the election.. in complete denial :cruise: 

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

On 2020-10-12 at 9:17 PM, Remij said:

Series X = 4K/30 or 1440p/60

Series S = 1440p/30 or 900p/60

PS4 Pro = 1080p/30

PS4 = 900p/30

Xbox One X is likely 1080p/30 same as Kiwami 2

Xbox One likely 900p/30 same as Kiwami 2

So it looks like the Series S is more capable than the PRO/One X.... like we said it would be.

Point out the 720p for Xbox Series S, sweetie pie

Oh my god................you really should have kept your mouth shut, I'm actually now going through that old thread, and your old quotes that I'm going to use against you.

:banderoos::banderoos::banderoos::banderoos::banderoos:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@Remij What games on Series S runs at 1440p? 

Seems like most games are 720p to 1080p without Ray tracing etc. 

Gouko.

Click on the old thread that I linked up above.

You're gonna find a treasure trove of Lemij absolutely contradicting what he is typing right now.

You're gonna have a field day.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

A lot seems to be dynamic.. so I mean, as much as next gen consoles are "4K" consoles... Series S is a "1440p" console :shrug: 

I mean, there's 1080p modes in PS5 games with ray tracing...  

Of course MS is taking liberty with the 1440p resolution marketing... just as they are with 4K.

Ok so list the 1440p games on Series S then. 

it seems as if most of Series S games are running at 720p - 1080p WITHOUT Ray tracing. 

PS5 actually has 4K games at launch..... Where are the 1440p series S games? 

Edited by Goukosan

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

Point out the 720p for Xbox Series S, sweetie pie

Oh my god................you really should have kept your mouth shut, I'm actually now going through that old thread, and your old quotes that I'm going to use against you.

:banderoos::banderoos::banderoos::banderoos::banderoos:

Right... I said 900p.

And you're talking about 720p.... except your post said that I said it was a 1440p machine.

Looks like... you posted proof to the contrary.  Owned :tom5: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Ok so lost the 1440p games on Series S then. 

it seems as if most of Series S games are running at 720p - 1080p WITHOUT Ray tracing. 

PS5 actually has 4K games at launch..... Where are the 1440p series S games? 

minecraft?

Right... I said 900p.

And you're talking about 720p.... except your post said that I said it was a 1440p machine.

Looks like... you posted proof to the contrary.  Owned :tom5: 

Right where you said 1440p.

In which the argument was Hot Sauce said that no lemming was advertising the Series S as a 1440p machine.

And I clearly showed him two lemmings who were.

Oh my god...........you're attempt to make yourself look clever fell apart immediately.

Just like the Xbox itself.:drake:

Edited by jehurey