DF: Ray tracing on PS5 is the real deal

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea I just watched the vid.  Looks very nice.

But sorry... LMFAO at this fourm.. Yall hated RT, and now you all will love it... just like I said you would :tom: 

i came around when you posted vids with lots of reflections. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

i came around when you posted vids with lots of reflections. 

Ah, so upon reflection you were convinced by my vids.. awesome :aitch: 

It does look really good in Spider-man.  Can you imagine playing and getting used to the new game with RT, and then a year or two later going back to try to play the PS4 version? LMAO it will look so wrong and shitty.

This is what I meant by after people get used to visuals actually looking proper, then they'll really start to notice just how wrong lighting and reflections were in games before.

• aitch 1
3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Ok can someone please post a video of something with Ray tracing and without as a side by side comparison?  As sheep I have no idea what this shit is :monkas:

:| 

I'll take a pic and brb 

Just now, Remij said:

Ah, so upon reflection you were convinced by my vids.. awesome :aitch: 

It does look really good in Spider-man.  Can you imagine playing and getting used to the new game with RT, and then a year or two later going back to try to play the PS4 version? LMAO it will look so wrong and shitty.

This is what I meant by after people get used to visuals actually looking proper, then they'll really start to notice just how wrong lighting and reflections were in games before.

yeah, i forget which one it was, but it blew me away. it took a while for my eyes to get used to real reflections and not fake ones.