Now that the Next Generation is almost upon us, I thought I'd give my take on the Current Gen overall

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry...........you use my profile to make proclaimations about what I play.

You haven't played PS4 games since 2014. Period.

You ended up making a pathetic, even stupider claim...............and then proceeded to not back it up.

That's not my problem, I didn't force you to say that you play games on your imaginary friends account.

Who are we supposed to believe.........YOU with no actual evidence...........or your LYING playstation profile and our LYING eyes?:tom:

You're getting so mad, you actually now bringing politics into the forum.

"No point in arguing" :mj: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

"No point in arguing" :mj: 

You have as much of an argument, as you have evidence.

So, you're right. No point since there's nothing there.

Anyways back to your "I saw on youtube" Graphics AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tenor.gif?itemid=14148028

Just now, jehurey said:

You have as much of an argument, as you have evidence.

I have a higher score on my old account that I haven't used since 2014 than you do on your account that you've used the whole time :mj: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I have a higher score on my old account that I haven't used since 2014 than you do on your account that you've used the whole time :mj: 

Thanks for admitting you haven't played PS4 games since 2014.

Don't really care what you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better, in fact its more proof that you know you've lost this one.

Just now, jehurey said:

Thanks for admitting you haven't played PS4 games since 2014.

Don't really care what you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better, in fact its more proof that you know you've lost this one.

That's not admitting that I haven't played PS4 games since 2014... that's stating that I played more in a single gen than you have in 2 :cruise: 

You also haven't even beaten TLOU2 :cruise: 

Everyone who matters... knows what my other PSN profile is.  I don't care what you think... only to point out that you're wrong... and since you can't prove that you are right... well...... you're going to have to deal with that :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

That's not admitting that I haven't played PS4 games since 2014... that's stating that I played more in a single gen than you have in 2 :cruise: 

You also haven't even beaten TLOU2 :cruise: 

Everyone who matters... knows what my other PSN profile is.  I don't care what you think... only to point out that you're wrong... and since you can't prove that you are right... well...... you're going to have to deal with that :hest: 

Sorry, that ain't cutting it.

No, until you the evidence, for everybody to see...........LIKE I DID............you haven't played PS4 games since 2014.

Which makes sense, since you are absolutely port-begging for PS4 games, even ones from 2016 like Bloodborne to come to PC.

You're gonna have to deal with the fact that you HAVE lost, and it will remain that way.

I already proved that you haven't played anything since 2014.  And I am right until you prove otherwise.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, that ain't cutting it.

No, until you the evidence, for everybody to see...........LIKE I DID............you haven't played PS4 games since 2014.

Which makes sense, since you are absolutely port-begging for PS4 games, even ones from 2016 like Bloodborne to come to PC.

You're gonna have to deal with the fact that you HAVE lost, and it will remain that way.

I already proved that you haven't played anything since 2014.  And I am right until you prove otherwise.

Stop arguing and run along :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

Stop arguing and run along :hest: 

Nope.............stop whining and I'll leave you alone to your Youtube awards.

I already made my statement, and you seem to want to say I'm wrong..........but your words means nothing. Which is why you keep on typing.

2 hours ago, kazi said:

what the fuck, this thread was doing well until jerry showed up :D  jesus fuck man, just gtfo 

He got mad when I typed something that was true. His reaction is proof that its true.

Go look at his PSN profile (Remij)

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

IMG_20201109_194441.thumb.jpg.d1629898b43351ba25c27b58037e6d5b.jpg

Yeah Control has good graphics. Playing on Switch :cooldog:

only thing i see is some blurry blue-ish mess with a bright white light (at the end of the tunnel). basically switch death. :reg: 

Edited by kazi