Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump launches an election defense fund for his supporters to donate money to him.

The funny side effect of Donald Trump losing the election is seeing him declare himself the winner of an election even though all the evidence points to the contrary and have people like jerry laugh at him about it. Yet, he doesn't find the irony in him doing the same in every thread he partcipates in.

6 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You're so black and white.  You have an extreme rigid view of politics. One side good one side bad all the time. You won't admit any flaws on your side which only sets you up for disappointment. Grow up

When Tulsi lost youn displayed the same behavior that the Trump tards are displaying now.  "it was rigged, she won I swear :awww:"

55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

When Tulsi lost youn displayed the same behavior that the Trump tards are displaying now.  "it was rigged, she won I swear :awww:"

I had the same reaction when Bernie was cheated too. And I never said she won you twat. You know the DNC rigged shit to have "their" candidate win in 2016 and 2020. Is Debbie Wasserman breast feeding you or something? 

5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I had the same reaction when Bernie was cheated too. And I never said she won you twat. You know the DNC rigged shit to have "their" candidate win in 2016 and 2020. Is Debbie Wasserman breast feeding you or something? 

bbbbut it www teh rigged, Tulsi should have won :awww: