Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump launches an election defense fund for his supporters to donate money to him.

The con man wants to milk his supporters one last time before he leaves office.   Hope they're stupid enough to denote to this scam too :omglol:

That fine print... 

"50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired." 🤣

Edited by Goukosan

50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired.

:trump2:

• Haha 1

So who's donating?

Cooke

Ghostz

Twinblade 

Nazi

Dynamitekkkop

Bhytre

Bodycount

Roflpwnedz

TLHBO

Time for you guys to step up and donate so Trump can afford to take back the election that was stolen from him.  It's your patriotic duty :salute:

This is awesome, and I hope he absolutely uses up his airtime directing all of his people to donate to that fund.

because he's going to be taking away donations from the Republican party and the two Republican Georgian Senate candidates who are running in a run-off election just two months from now.

:tom:He's going to cause Republicans to lose control of the Senate because of his own selfishness, and give Democrats an opening to absolutely do serious damage to the Republican agenda for decades to come.

Excellent.

• Geese 1
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is awesome, and I hope he absolutely uses up his airtime directing all of his people to donate to that fund.

because he's going to be taking away donations from the Republican party and the two Republican Georgian Senate candidates who are running in a run-off election just two months from now.

:tom:He's going to cause Republicans to lose control of the Senate because of his own selfishness, and give Democrats an opening to absolutely do serious damage to the Republican agenda for decades to come.

Excellent.

I hope he raises millions off those fools (his supporters) ... serves them right. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So who's donating?

Cooke

Ghostz

Twinblade 

Nazi

Dynamitekkkop

Bhytre

Bodycount

Roflpwnedz

TLHBO

Time for you guys to step up and donate so Trump can afford to take back the election that was stolen from him.  It's your patriotic duty :salute:

It's like you can't remember 3 minutes ago. I'm not a Trump supporter. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's like you can't remember 3 minutes ago. I'm not a Trump supporter. 

Luckily you don't have to be a registered republican to donate.... I know you're Canadian.... They will accept your money. 

You spent the last year and a half riding his dick... you might as well pay him for it. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Luckily you don't have to be a registered republican to donate.... I know you're Canadian.... They will accept your money. 

You spent the last year and a half riding his dick... you might as well pay him for it. 

You should be censored for false information. Go ahead and find me praising Trump. Please do it.  

The only time I've ever said anything remotely good about his presidency was him not starting new wars. That's it.

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You should be censored for false information. Go ahead and find me praising Trump. Please do it.  

The only time I've ever said anything remotely good about his presidency was him not starting new wars. That's it.

Cooke you dick rode all his talking points on. 

Coronavirus - it will be gone by summer, Car crashers are deadlier, Hydroxychloroquine 

Hunter Biden - Barisma, his emails, his laptop etc 

Joe Biden - sleepy Joe, cognitive decline, corrupt, weak etc

BLM. 

Antifa. 

Hilary. 

Obama.

Etc. 

Every 

Single 

talking 

point. 

At least pay the man some cash bro.... jeez... what's with everyone wanting freebies these days.... show some gratitude. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Cooke you dick rode all bis talking points on. 

Coronavirus. 

Hunter Biden. 

Joe Biden. 

BLM. 

Antifa. 

Hilary. 

Obama. 

Etc. 

Every 

Single 

talking 

point. 

At least pay the man some cash bro.... jeez... what's with everyone wanting freebies these days.... show some gratitude. 

It's interesting that's how you think.

It could have been any president left or right and my thoughts would have been the same. I've called Trump every expletive in the book. Hilary is a twat, Trump is a lying sleazy psychopathic cunt. 

See how that works? Joe Biden is an old as fuck career politician who's never had a real job and suffers from dementia 

Trump is a self obsessed childish buffoon who riles up his sycophant army with his dog whistling racist remarks.

See gouk, it's not hard to think beyond simply being left and right. Stop being so basic. 

BLM started off with good intentions but has been taken over by actual communists that want to destroy western civilization.  

Obama was fine mostly,  don't have a lot of bad things to say about him. He didn't give up to the hype but that's about it. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's interesting that's how you think.

It could have been any president left or right and my thoughts would have been the same. I've called Trump every expletive in the book. Hilary is a twat, Trump is a lying sleazy psychopathic cunt. 

See how that works? Joe Biden is an old as fuck career politician who's never had a real job and suffers from dementia 

Trump is a self obsessed childish buffoon who riles up his sycophant army with his dog whistling racist remarks.

See gouk, it's not hard to think beyond simply being left and right. Stop being so basic. 

Interesting that you would have thought the SAME EXACT TALKING POINTS that Trump thought about exactly the same time he was pushing those narratives.... but yet you think you came up with them independently... lmfao. 

Coronavirus - it will be gone by summer, Car crashers are deadlier, Hydroxychloroquine, it's a common flu. 

Joe Biden - sleepy Joe, cognitive decline, corrupt, weak etc

and coincidentally you stopped pushing those narratives once Trump stopped pushing them.

You started when he did and stopped when he stopped.... independent thinker my ass :omglol:

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Interesting that you would have thought the SAME EXACT TALKING POINTS that Trump thought about exactly the same time he was pushing those narratives.... but yet you think you came up with them independently... lmfao. 

Coronavirus - it will be gone by summer, Car crashers are deadlier, Hydroxychloroquine, it's a common flu. 

Joe Biden - sleepy Joe, cognitive decline, corrupt, weak etc

and coincidentally you stopped pushing those narratives once Trump stopped pushing them.

You started when he did and stopped when he stopped.... independent thinker my ass :omglol:

Dude. I don't even listen to Trump. I can't stand the way he talks. I never said it would be gone by summer, I said it will weaken in the summer, which it did. 

You're just making shit up now. 

Never have I said a word about hydrowhatever 

And about Joe Biden cognitive issues? Honestly dude? Do you need to listen to Trump to see it? You can't see it for yourself? Get real. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Dude. I don't even listen to Trump. I can't stand the way he talks. I never said it would be gone by summer, I said it will weaken in the summer, which it did. 

"I don't listen to him, I just repeat exactly what he says for months on end" 

:omglol:

You're so black and white.  You have an extreme rigid view of politics. One side good one side bad all the time. You won't admit any flaws on your side which only sets you up for disappointment. Grow up

Just now, jehurey said:

[Cooke]: "I may QUACK like a duck, and WALK like a duck.....":lemming:

[Jehurey] " I may talk like a cunt and smell like a cunt".... :trump:

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help