Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Question about court packing

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why do I need to? You don't talk about air pollution, does this mean we aren't polluting the earth?

Just because a right wing outlet says Biden has cognitive decline does not mean it's fake news. You need to wake up to your own delusions. 

I follow intellectual lefties, but you would call them alt right because they also agree wokeism is divisive and dangerous to society. Most of these people despise Trump. As do I. This does not make Biden good either. Think with both sides your brain sometimes Jehurey, it might help you. 

So you're obviously not even denying it.

Thank you for admitting for what we already knew..................did you honestly think you would be able to gloss over it and get me arguing on a tangent?

You do not follow "intellectual lefties".

You follow alt-righters WHO CALL THEMSELVES ALT-RIGHTERS.

And the only thing that motivates them is just being "anti-Democrat" and "anti-Liberal".

You can lie to yourself, but there's no point in you lying to us.

9 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Group think. Let me be clear. I am not s republican, I am not alt right. I'm not even close to right wing. 

For the most part we would agree on major issues like universal health care, drug legalization, public education, gun control etc etc. Where we split is on the sjw/antifa stuff. I find it to be detrimental long term to progressivism while you think its important, and that's perfectly ok. 

Here's the thing, The US is pretty split down the middle Dem/Rep. When you get to policies, usually Left issues are widely more popular than Right ones on their own merit, outside of a candidates. Think Obamacare that Republicans hated, but they liked the ACA....which exactly the same thing but shows you how they think. The truth is most people vote on two or less issues. 

This is why we're seeing things slowly becoming a reality like Marijuana, Stem Cells, Prison reform, and voting right reforms, which were progressive issues for decades slowly becoming mainstream. So you're not unique at all, or as open minded as you like to think you are. 

So yeah, it's cute you are ok with public education? However that also doesn't cancel out the racist, xenophobic, fatphobic, and white male fragility shit you believe and constantly talk about. We definitely disagree about SJW/Antifa stuff but not for the reasons you probably think. To start SJW isn't some sort of platform. It's more perception than anything and is usually skewed by the person's own biases.  You spend more time complaining about heavy people in commercials, and your perceived "pandering" that truly seems to grind your gears. Regardless of what you claim you feel, you are always on one side and seem fixed on a couple of issues. 

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Apparently Intellectual Leftists were talking non-stop about upcoming huge data dumps being revealed from Hunter Biden's laptop throughout October.:drake:

Link?

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Link?

Link to what?

You entire activity on this forum during October?

You just said that you follow "Intellectual Leftists" and talk what they talk about.

We all know what you did during the month of October, son. Don't waste our time trying to lie about it, now.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thank you for admitting for what we already knew..................did you honestly think you would be able to gloss over it and get me arguing on a tangent?

And the only thing that motivates them is just being "anti-Democrat" and "anti-Liberal".

There's literally no point in talking to you. You can't help yourself from being a fucking NPC. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

There's literally no point in talking to you. You can't help yourself from being a fucking NPC. 

Whoa, so now you're busting out the alt-right/4chan terminology from about 2 years ago?

See...........you just proved another thing.

You don't discuss.

because discussing would imply you actually MAKE COUNTERPOINTS.................you don't do that. You stall, you try to deviate from the discussion, and then you act like the other person has gone crazy and crash out of the entire discussion pretending to be a victim.

You do this quite often. We notice.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Here's the thing, The US is pretty split down the middle Dem/Rep. When you get to policies, usually Left issues are widely more popular than Right ones on their own merit, outside of a candidates. Think Obamacare that Republicans hated, but they liked the ACA....which exactly the same thing but shows you how they think. The truth is most people vote on two or less issues. 

This is why we're seeing things slowly becoming a reality like Marijuana, Stem Cells, Prison reform, and voting right reforms, which were progressive issues for decades slowly becoming mainstream. So you're not unique at all, or as open minded as you like to think you are. 

So yeah, it's cute you are ok with public education? However that also doesn't cancel out the racist, xenophobic, fatphobic, and white male fragility shit you believe and constantly talk about. We definitely disagree about SJW/Antifa stuff but not for the reasons you probably think. To start SJW isn't some sort of platform. It's more perception than anything and is usually skewed by the person's own biases.  You spend more time complaining about heavy people in commercials, and your perceived "pandering" that truly seems to grind your gears. Regardless of what you claim you feel, you are always on one side and seem fixed on a couple of issues. 

Im not racist.  I believe everyone is equal and everyone should be given the same opportunity regardless of race, gender, sexuality etc. 

What I don't believe in is equity. That cannot and will not work. 

And yes pandering bothers me because it comes off as superficial and fake. I don't want messaging geared towards me based on sexuality or skin colour, I find it insulting. We are more than skin tones and dicks and vaginas. 

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ok and you are now on ignore. I should have done this year's ago. Bye sweetie

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Watch your next thread be the next talking point of Trump's.... just like this one was 🤣

Except it was all over every mainstream media and in the debate. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes..the news covered a Trump talking point.   Just like they covered the others. 

Ok glad we agree on something.

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Im not racist.  I believe everyone is equal and everyone should be given the same opportunity regardless of race, gender, sexuality etc. 

What I don't believe in is equity. That cannot and will not work. 

And yes pandering bothers me because it comes off as superficial and fake. I don't want messaging geared towards me based on sexuality or skin colour, I find it insulting. We are more than skin tones and dicks and vaginas. 

The thing is, it's already pandering to you. Which is something you never acknowledge. The white male is almost always the default in media representation. You're lack of any self awareness makes seeing anyone that doesn't look like you or you want to fuck some sort of agenda. Like why dont these people deserve to be on TV or something? Like step back and think of a generic white male that thinks anyone other than that getting anything HAS to be a pandering gesture. As if media is transactional to begin with. 

This is also a part of your world view as you've stated multiple times that being white is some sort of disadvantage and POC have it better in Canada than white do. 

To a hammer, everything looks like a nail. To someone like you, everything is pandering.