VGTech: Call of Duty Cold War PS5 vs Series X - uh oh part 2

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Guess what... it IS having trouble running games... LOL COD is 120fps and drops... at 1080p....  AC:V is fucking 1440p most of the time... and drops lower... RT performance is lower than Series X... (and you guys claimed Series X had no RT because RNDA1.5 :hehe: )

PS5 performing slightly better in a couple of games than Series X currently does NOT mean that it isn't having issues or that certain devs on certain engines aren't having issues... jfc :cruise: 

LOL he's now ran back to the first hill, and thinks that going on offense is the best defense.

Its so funny, because you can easily see the new strategy begin, almost immediately.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhh it was sarcasm now was it? 🤣    

I didn't say it.    Oh wait I did.... see I think I was right.    no wait.. I did say it.    Lmfao LemiJ the waffle king.. lmfao  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I didn't fight for months defending it.  Me making posts about PS5 having issues doesn't mean that I'm saying Series X isn't having issue or isn't similar... omfg :D 

That's how much of a fucked fanboy mentality you guys have.  If I say PS5 has issues... it means that Xbox doesn't... and that I'm directly comparing them... apparently. :tom: 

Bro in the same post and thread you said Series X wasn't having those issues and PS5 was.... lmfao LemiJ lmfao. 

Yes you fought for months.... you made MUTIPLE THREADS

Just now, jehurey said:

Remember what his first excuse was:

"well, that rumor about multiple devs may be false, but the rumor about Capcom and RE8 trouble from Dust Golem is DEFINITELY credible, I promise that"

[show him that both rumors originated from Dust Golem]

"I d-didn't mean it that way":TJ:

Dusk Golem IS credible... a LOT more than you.

And the devs developing RE8 are those devs specifically and don't speak for everyone... :roll: 

I love how you guys are trying to make my specific comments into blanket statements and are applying it as being wrong because of a couple of games at launch performing on one console better than the other :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Bro in the same post and thread you said Series X wasn't having those issues and PS5 was.... lmfao LemiJ lmfao. 

Yes you fought for months.... you made MUTIPLE THREADS

Dusk Golem said that dude...  What I said was "hmm, what to believe?" since the reports that we've been hearing have been conflicting :reg: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now ran back to the first hill, and thinks that going on offense is the best defense.

Its so funny, because you can easily see the new strategy begin, almost immediately.

I didn't say it. 

Oh wait I did.... see I think I was right. 

no wait.. I did say it. 

Lmfao LemiJ the waffle king.. lmfao

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

Dusk Golem IS credible... a LOT more than you.

And the devs developing RE8 are those devs specifically and don't speak for everyone... :roll: 

I love how you guys are trying to make my specific comments into blanket statements and are applying it as being wrong because of a couple of games at launch performing on one console better than the other :cruise: 

No...............you took Dust Golem's statement, which clearly insinuated its an ACROSS THE BOARD issue............and said it was an ACROSS THE BOARD issue.

You did present it as a blanket statement, you WANTED it to look like it was a blanket statement and it was an big issue ACROSS THE BOARD>

Dude..............what makes you think you are smart enough, or CAPABLE enough to try and retcon something that you obviously did.

You're not fooling anybody.

It really shows how bad of a fanboy you are that you genuinely think you could even attempt this.

Just now, Remij said:

lmao you guys are so fucking dumb.

2 games from a launch performing better on PS5 does not mean that Dusk Golem is wrong... it doesn't mean what I said was wrong... 

Jesus fucking christ.. :tom: 

ohh so you're back to saying that you did say it 🤣

Just now, jehurey said:

No...............you took Dust Golem's statement, which clearly insinuated its an ACROSS THE BOARD issue............and said it was an ACROSS THE BOARD issue.

You did present it as a blanket statement, you WANTED it to look like it was a blanket statement and it was an big issue ACROSS THE BOARD>

Dude..............what makes you think you are smart enough, or CAPABLE enough to try and retcon something that you obviously did.

You're not fooling anybody.

It really shows how bad of a fanboy you are that you genuinely think you could even attempt this.

No I didn't... you're absolutely creating that shit up in your head.

There's no retconning anything... because I never said that at all. LOL

Jehurey... sweetie... if you had proof of me saying that all games on PS5 are having issues... you'd do it...

but you can't... because I never did.  And that's all I have to say.  Run along. 

Just now, Remij said:

lmao you guys are so fucking dumb.

2 games from a launch performing better on PS5 does not mean that Dusk Golem is wrong... it doesn't mean what I said was wrong... 

Jesus fucking christ.. :tom: 

So you just went back on what you were typing on the last page.

Congratulations on destroying your own credibility at a rapid pace.

2 games from the BIGGEST, most STANDARDIZED studios and their publishers.

You will not find better multiplatform examples than a Watch Dogs game that has spent a generous amount of time in development, and a Call of Duty game in which Activision devotes tons of resources on all versions.

You lost this one, hard.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No I didn't... you're absolutely creating that shit up in your head.

There's no retconning anything... because I never said that at all. LOL

Jehurey... sweetie... if you had proof of me saying that all games on PS5 are having issues... you'd do it...

but you can't... because I never did.  And that's all I have to say.  Run along. 

No, I'm  not "creating" it.

Gouko literally posted your posts in which you are saying that its a "multiple devs" issue.

Dude............you not going to get into an argument over BASIC ENGLISH LANGUAGE composition.

You're not gonna win.

Edited by jehurey

ohh so you're back to saying that you did say it 🤣

I've said the same thing I've always said.

PS5 IS having issues with RE8

I believe Dusk is telling the truth

PS5 performing better in a couple of launch games does not mean anything in the past I've said has changed

You guys are literally trying your hardest to put words in my mouth :D 

I've said both consoles will perform similarly... and they are.

So you just went back on what you were typing on the last page.

Congratulations on destroying your own credibility at a rapid pace.

2 games from the BIGGEST, most STANDARDIZED studios and their publishers.

You will not find better multiplatform examples than a Watch Dogs game that has spent a generous amount of time in development, and a Call of Duty game in which Activision devotes tons of resources on all versions.

You lost this one, hard.

:rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

PS5 performing better in a couple of launch games does not mean anything in the past I've said has changed

Except Dust Golem just got proven wrong, since he is the one who made the "multiple devs" claim.

So............even though he's been proven wrong on one of his claims, you still believe his OTHER claim.

Need you to confirm with a "Yes" to that statement.

No, I'm  not "creating" it.

Gouko literally posted your posts in which you are saying that its a "multiple devs" issue.

Dude............you not going to get into an argument over BASIC ENGLISH LANGUAGE composition.

You're not gonna win.

Nope, sorry sweetie.. you absolutely ARE creating it.  I never said every dev is having trouble with PS5 development :tom: 

He didn't post proof of what you're claiming... and you can't either... because it's bullshit.  You guys create the conflict in your heads because me saying anything negative about PS5 automatically means I'm saying the opposite is true of MS... 

All in your fucking heads :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

bbbbut it was only Dusk with RE8 I swearz :awww:

"and now we're hearing more and more from multiple sources that it's having issues, and games aren't running well"

The flip flop king :omglol:

Except Dust Golem just got proven wrong, since he is the one who made the "multiple devs" claim.

So............even though he's been proven wrong on one of his claims, you still believe his OTHER claim.

Need you to confirm with a "Yes" to that statement.

No, Dusk hasn't been proven wrong.  Multiple devs does not mean Capcom and COD devs... you fuckwit.

He hasn't been proven wrong AT ALL.

And the fact that you're trying to use the fact that 2 launch games perform marginally better on PS5... as a basis to say that Dusk is wrong... means that you're actually the one applying the blanket opinion to developers. :tom: 

bbbbut it was only Dusk with RE8 I swearz :awww:

"and now we're hearing more and more from multiple sources that it's having issues, and games aren't running well"

The flip flop king :omglol:

I posted multiple sources that it was having issues...  What exactly did I say that was a lie?  Me mentioning that more sources have stated they are having issues doesn't mean ALL are.

Did I not ask "what to believe?"... since the sources were conflicting? :drake: 

Man you guys are trying SO hard... :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

It was only RE8 and dusk that I posted about guiz :awww:

"noted insider Jeff Grubb hinted that devs are having trouble with the PS5’s variable frequency approach, and warned that gamers may be “disappointed”

Your own posts betray you 🤣