VGTech: Call of Duty Cold War PS5 vs Series X - uh oh part 2

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nope, sorry sweetie.. you absolutely ARE creating it.  I never said every dev is having trouble with PS5 development :tom: 

Sweetie, you are clearly insinuating it. Hence me talking about BASIC ENGLISH LANGUAGE composition, because you are clearly saying it in a way in which you are insinuating its an ACROSS THE BOARD issue.

Why would a MULTIPLAT dev tell Dust Golem 'we're having trouble on the PS5 dev kit"..........but not also mention to him the troubles that they are having with Xbox dev kits?????

Because Dust Golem is making the same insinuation as you are.

You're now clinging onto a semantics argument. Which is definitely you losing.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE TOOLS!!1

Ohhh it was sarcasm now was it? 🤣    

I didn't say it.    Oh wait I did.... see I think I was right.    no wait.. I did say it.    Lmfao LemiJ the waffle king.. lmfao  

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

I posted multiple sources that it was having issues...  What exactly did I say that was a lie?  Me mentioning that more sources have stated they are having issues doesn't mean ALL are.

Did I not ask "what to believe?"... since the sources were conflicting? :drake: 

Man you guys are trying SO hard... :rofl: 

What to believe guys?   I don't believe it... but I will defend it to death 🤣

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It was only RE8 and dusk that I posted about guiz :awww:

"noted insider Jeff Grubb hinted that devs are having trouble with the PS5’s variable frequency approach, and warned that gamers may be “disappointed”

Your own posts betray you 🤣

2 launch games running barely better on PS5 means that statement is wrong?  A 1080p 120fps mode and uh? what else?

LOL :drake: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, Dusk hasn't been proven wrong.  Multiple devs does not mean Capcom and COD devs... you fuckwit.

He hasn't been proven wrong AT ALL.

And the fact that you're trying to use the fact that 2 launch games perform marginally better on PS5... as a basis to say that Dusk is wrong... means that you're actually the one applying the blanket opinion to developers. :tom: 

Yes he has been proven wrong.

Two of the most standardized developers, with the most standardized game engines, and spend more time and experience with multiplatform development just PROVED HIM WRONG.

What devs he spoke with.............they don't have as much experience with multiplat development as Ubisoft's WatchDogs/AssCreed teams and Activision's CoD teams, right?

Right???????????????????

You can't name me BETTER, MORE EXPERIENCED multiplat developers who churn them out year in and year out than those teams.

So, if Dust Golem wasn't talking about Ubisoft or Activision and their biggest-in-the-world multiplat teams..........then his post doesn't have any credibility to begin with.

Just now, Goukosan said:

What to believe guys?   I don't believe it... but I will defend it to death 🤣

Gouko, real talk for a sec homie..  You're fucking unbearable like Jehurey these days :hest: 

Game dev and tech isn't so cut and dry... I know this and so do you.  There's tons of factors at play here... and just because I believe Dusk Golem about RE8 team having issues, doesn't mean that I think every dev is having issues.  Same with Jeff Grubb... I'm sure some devs ARE having trouble... as devs do when learning a new generation of tech... 

The fact that you're trying so fucking hard to try to have me commit to one thing or another... is why I can't even take you seriously.  It's far more nuanced..

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes he has been proven wrong.

Two of the most standardized developers, with the most standardized game engines, and spend more time and experience with multiplatform development just PROVED HIM WRONG.

What devs he spoke with.............they don't have as much experience with multiplat development as Ubisoft's WatchDogs/AssCreed teams and Activision's CoD teams, right?

Right???????????????????

You can't name me BETTER, MORE EXPERIENCED multiplat developers who churn them out year in and year out than those teams.

So, if Dust Golem wasn't talking about Ubisoft or Activision and their biggest-in-the-world multiplat teams..........then his post doesn't have any credibility to begin with.

No he hasn't you stupid fuck :tom: 

God fucking damn.

Ok you go tell other teams that if they are having issues on PS5... that it's bullshit because COD and Ubisoft coded a game that ran a bit better on PS5 than XSX..... and see what they say... LMAO you fucking clown. :rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

Gouko, real talk for a sec homie..  You're fucking unbearable like Jehurey these days :hest: 

Game dev and tech isn't so cut and dry... I know this and so do you.  There's tons of factors at play here... and just because I believe Dusk Golem about RE8 team having issues, doesn't mean that I think every dev is having issues.  Same with Jeff Grubb... I'm sure some devs ARE having trouble... as devs do when learning a new generation of tech... 

The fact that you're trying so fucking hard to try to have me commit to one thing or another... is why I can't even take you seriously.  It's far more nuanced..

You don't to get have "real talk" after you got caught fanboying like a bitch.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

2 launch games running barely better on PS5 means that statement is wrong?  A 1080p 120fps mode and uh? what else?

LOL :drake: 

LemiJ - Bbbbut I didn't say that statement the insider did... I didn't believe it. 

Fast forward. 

LemiJ - That statement by the insider is not wrong, I believe it. 

LemiJ 🤣

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You don't to get have "real talk" after you got caught fanboying like a bitch.

I wasn't talking to you clown so pipe down :tom: 

Or do you speak for Gouko? :cruise: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ - Bbbbut I didn't say that statement the insider did... I didn't believe it. 

Fast forward. 

LemiJ - That statement by the insider is not wrong, I believe it. 

LemiJ 🤣

Where did I say "I didn't believe it" and then now say that I do?

I've continually believed in the same things... and like I've said... COD and an UBI game running better on PS5 doesn't mean anything has changed :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

No he hasn't you stupid fuck :tom: 

God fucking damn.

Ok you go tell other teams that if they are having issues on PS5... that it's bullshit because COD and Ubisoft coded a game that ran a bit better on PS5 than XSX..... and see what they say... LMAO you fucking clown. :rofls: 

Neither you nor Dust Golem have any credibility to comment how good or bad Ubisoft codes a game for next-gen consoles.

Ubisoft and Activision and their  multiplat teams (who have consistently churned out the highest production quality multiplat games every single year)..........have more credibility in this specific subject than you or Dust Golem ever will.

You know this.

in fact, these are the types of games that are used to make these comparisons.  They are HIGHLY STANDARDIZED by huge publishers, these were the third-parties who got the PS5 and Xbox dev kits first. They would have thrown the most amount of resources for the PS5 and XsX versions.

You know this. There's no point in you trying to play dumb.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I wasn't talking to you clown so pipe down :tom: 

Or do you speak for Gouko? :cruise: 

No, I'm not going to pipe down.

I'm pointing out that you are a fanboy bitch.........and you have no credibility.

And nobody unfairly took away your credibility............you did it to yourself.

You don't get to have "real talk"...........in fact you attempting "real talk" is just ANOTHER STRATEGY to get out of this argument.

he's attempting another tangent.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Don't try to back peddle now.... I was telling you this Months ago....

But you kept going with the narrative that PS5 was having development Trouble across the board based on the multiple rumors you heard and believed. 

The MULTIPLE THREADS you created on it already proves my case on what your stance was. 

Enjoy arguing against your own words for the next 50 pages... lol

Yeah, that's what is funny about this.

When he was posting these rumors, people were trying to "real talk" him back then, and saying that maybe he should wait for the actual games.

But now, when real-life isn't co-operating with his twitter rumors, NOW he wants to "real talk".

can we "real talk" for just a sec = attempt to get people from raping him so hard, and take mercy on him.

Just now, jehurey said:

Neither you nor Dust Golem have any credibility to comment how good or bad Ubisoft codes a game for next-gen consoles.

Ubisoft and Activision and their  multiplat teams (who have consistently churned out the highest production quality multiplat games every single year)..........have more credibility in this specific subject than you or Dust Golem ever will.

You know this.

in fact, these are the types of games that are used to make these comparisons.  They are HIGHLY STANDARDIZED by huge publishers, these were the third-parties who got the PS5 and Xbox dev kits first. They would have thrown the most amount of resources for the PS5 and XsX versions.

You know this. There's no point in you trying to play dumb.

Dusk Golem never spoke about Ubisoft shithead...

And nobody needs your permission to give an opinion about anything, so shut the fuck up clown :cruise: 

I can use the PC version to directly compare specs and performance to determine just how good ubisoft codes a game for next gen consoles in fact.

And no sweetie... last gen games are not a good comparison for next gen hardware... and I'm smart enough to know that dev kits evolve and that the current state of Sony's and MS's dev kits can easily explain the performance difference we're seeing.

Jehurey... if we get technical about why this is. you'll never be able to keep up.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm not going to pipe down.

I'm pointing out that you are a fanboy bitch.........and you have no credibility.

And nobody unfairly took away your credibility............you did it to yourself.

You don't get to have "real talk"...........in fact you attempting "real talk" is just ANOTHER STRATEGY to get out of this argument.

he's attempting another tangent.

Pipe down bitch :cruise: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Where did I say "I didn't believe it" and then now say that I do?

I've continually believed in the same things... and like I've said... COD and an UBI game running better on PS5 doesn't mean anything has changed :tom: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I literally said "what to believe?" and make no claims about it being factual :tom: 

Jesus christ man... :cruise: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

That's what Jeff Grubb said... now what did I say?

On 2020-08-14 at 4:45 PM, Remij said:

Doesn't change the fact he's heard from multiple devs that their games are running rough on PS5 and better on Series X. 

🤣

Just now, Remij said:

Dusk Golem never spoke about Ubisoft shithead...

Well, then his claims lose credibility when whatever devs he's quoting clearly do not make multiplats on the level of Ubisoft and Activision.

Congratulations on assisting me with destroying your source.

Sorry...........you don't get to dictate which games are good for comparisons.

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Don't try to back peddle now.... I was telling you this Months ago....

But you kept going with the narrative that PS5 was having development Trouble across the board based on the multiple rumors you heard and believed. 

The MULTIPLE THREADS you created on it already proves my case on what your stance was. 

Enjoy arguing against your own words for the next 50 pages... lol

I never said across the board ffs :tom: 

lmao there's never any such thing as across the board in game development...

Oh yea... Capcom having issues means that Sony Santa Monic is too right? :drake:  There's no chance that SSM could have a better engine developed around the hardware... more internal access to information and updated SDKs earlier... no not possible... right?  :danylol: 

You idiots are claiming what you want to claim... and it's bullshit.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Pipe down bitch :cruise: 

Nope.

Keep getting bitchslapped, bitch.

And it really is hilarious how the more you talked, the worse you came off looking.

He specifically perpetuated fanboyism talking points for MONTHS.

And now that its blowing up on him, he is literally CRYING.........."wait wait wait.......Gouko.......let's real talk for a sec".

That's like Eric Cartman bitch shit, right there. That's like a UFC fight, where one of the fighters wants to take a break in the middle of Round 2, and the ref says "are you calling out?" and the fighter say "NUH NO........I j-just want a break":tom:

Can't have it both ways.