So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

1 hour ago, Remij said:

No.. you bought a cpu in August...and you didn't use it.  You specifically didn't use it...

I returned it one week after I bought it because I learned there were new CPUs coming out.

You're entire argument is dependent on you playing stupid and pretending to OMIT information.

Its not working.

You're clearly trying to say that I sat on an unused CPU for months, and that didn't happen.

LOL, holy shit look at all of those posts from the members of Limp Dickscit.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

1 minute ago, nitric said:

Lmao I have these two lemmings dancing for me without even trying 

lol. Youre not only trying, you are begging :D Like a bitch would , rofl

Just now, jehurey said:

three of them if you include boyhte, even though he's just making his last payment on his X360 20GB model.

Are you gonna NOT post pics and specs?

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

What am I begging for? You were so lonely that you thought about an internet bet LOL. 

For my attention. You little fucking midget :D Look how mad you are dude LMFAO. So mad, little Napoleon over here :D :D 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I returned it one week after I bought it because I learned there were new CPUs coming out.

You're entire argument is dependent on you playing stupid and pretending to OMIT information.

Its not working.

You're clearly trying to say that I sat on an unused CPU for months, and that didn't happen.

LOL, holy shit look at all of those posts from the members of Limp Dickscit.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Nope.  I said you've been buying shit that's been going unused for months now.  That's a true statement regardless of what you did with your first CPU...  :hest: 

Just now, JonbX said:

Are you gonna NOT post pics and specs?

I'm been mentioning each part in the PC thread 2.0

Why are you pretending like information is being withheld from you?

Ryzen 7 5800X

RTX 3090

Western Digital SN550 PCIe 3.0 SSD for the OS drive

Western Digital SN850 PCIe 4.0 SSD for the game drive

Gigabhyte Aorus Pro AC B550 Motherboard

Patriot Viper DDR4-4000 2 x 8GB Micron B-Die Memory

Corsair RM850x Power Supply

The other parts:

Lian Li 011 Dynamic PC Master Race Ltd. Edition Case

Artic Liquid Cooler II 360mm AIO water cooler

6x Lian Li Uni fans

I'm been mentioning each part in the PC thread 2.0

Why are you pretending like information is being withheld from you?

Ryzen 7 5800X

RTX 3090

Western Digital SN550 PCIe 3.0 SSD for the OS drive

Western Digital SN850 PCIe 4.0 SSD for the game drive

Gigabhyte Aorus Pro AC B550 Motherboard

Patriot Viper DDR4-4000 2 x 8GB Micron B-Die Memory

Corsair RM850x Power Supply

The other parts:

Lian Li 011 Dynamic PC Master Race Ltd. Edition Case

Artic Liquid Cooler II 360mm AIO water cooler

6x Lian Li Uni fans

Cause i didnt look in that thread lately, IDIOT.

Welp, thats pretty simple to beat. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nope.  I said you've been buying shit that's been going unused for months now.  That's a true statement regardless of what you did with your first CPU...  :hest: 

You just tried retconning what you said.

Nope, you said that I've been sitting on a CPU for months.

Congrats on changing your argument.........its good to see that you know you lost and scrambled to argue something else.

You already knew that I was building a new PC based on the timing of 1.) New Nvidia video cards, and 2.) Cyberpunk. So it really is funny seeing you TRY to make fun of me for waiting on something I already told you the timetable for.

I think your TRYING to make this an issue because everybody is making fun of you for waiting for Playstation games to come to your PC:lawl::lawl::lawl:

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

For my attention. You little fucking midget :D Look how mad you are dude LMFAO. So mad, little Napoleon over here :D :D 

That’s my point you lonely virgin. You needed attention and seeked out your internet rival LMAO. 

Just now, JonbX said:

Cause i didnt look in that thread lately, IDIOT.

Welp, thats pretty simple to beat. Thank you.

LOL, I like how he's already signaling that he isn't going to take this seriously and won't be buying anything.

Better post on here as much as possible during December..............because that will be it.

You're 42 year old ass can't learn to go anywhere else.

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

That’s my point you lonely virgin. You needed attention and seeked out your internet rival LMAO. 

Bruh, you literally follow me around every post i make . Youre an idiot, a midget, and a bitch :D Shut your midget ass WeeMan ROFL

LOL, I like how he's already signaling that he isn't going to take this seriously and won't be buying anything.

Better post on here as much as possible during December..............because that will be it.

You're 42 year old ass can't learn to go anywhere else.

I barely even post here bro. And i will beat that. You will get banned. And i still aint gonna post here LMFAO

You just tried retconning what you said.

Nope, you said that I've been sitting on a CPU for months.

Congrats on changing your argument.........its good to see that you know you lost and scrambled to argue something else.

You already knew that I was building a new PC based on the timing of 1.) New Nvidia video cards, and 2.) Cyberpunk. So it really is funny seeing you TRY to make fun of me for waiting on something I already told you the timetable for.

I think your TRYING to make this an issue because everybody is making fun of you for waiting for Playstation games to come to your PC:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Nope.  Sorry... not my fault you took my words the wrong way.

And look... now you're trying to change the subject to be about me and playstation... you even made it red too to signify the topic change... nice:cruise: