VG tech : Immortals Fenix Rising PS5 vs XSX, PS5 wins again

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Thats sounds like what Cows were saying circa 2006 with the PS3 and the Cell. :D 

The brand image damage to the Xflop Series X  has already happened and its irreversible for the clueless masses. :juggle: 

Or 2013 with Xbox One

Wait for the secret GPU in the power brick to be unlocked, wait for DX12, wait for Kinect to be removed :cmpunk1:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After seeing the launch numbers, its more than obvious that third-parties are going to make the PS5 the lead platform.   And, the Series S is almost gauranteed to fuck over Series X developm

Don't even bother with that clown.  

Thats sounds like what Cows were saying circa 2006 with the PS3 and the Cell.     The brand image damage to the Xflop Series X  has already happened and its irreversible for the clueless mas

10 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Or 2013 with Xbox One

Wait for the secret GPU in the power brick to be unlocked, wait for DX12, wait for Kinect to be removed :cmpunk1:

I forgot about that. :omglol:

Xbox One was a fucking disaster until One X came around to save its image.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Thats sounds like what Cows were saying circa 2006 with the PS3 and the Cell. :D 

The brand image damage to the Xflop Series X  has already happened and its irreversible for the clueless masses. :juggle: 

Not even remotely the same, like not even a little bit. How are you people even on a technology centralized forum, you're dumb as all hell.. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Not even remotely the same, like not even a little bit. How are you people even on a technology centralized forum, you're dumb as all hell.. 

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I understand its not the same issue. lmao

Still, I dont know shit about tech, Im all about the softwares, dont see anything wrong about that either. I know games, not so much the technical side of things, at least not in depth. Im not a programmer, Im an enthusiastic gamer.

Still I can understand that an immature dev toolkit and the difficulty that came with the Cell arent the same thing. I was referring to it in a more broad statement, which was fucking obvious to anyone but you.